Personality Cafe banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
My sexual preferences are kind if vanilla sex. I don't like one night stands, it's not that I judge people who have them, but when I have sex I see it as giving myself to someone. It's like they've seen all of you at your most vulnerable. I like it to be loving and to feel secure.

I would like missionary and to have face to face contact, but also like to be on top as long as the man is facing me. I can feel a little bit exposed if he's lying down, rather than sat up.

I would never have a one night stand again, and I don't think I've ever felt so hurt, and it wasn't even his fault.

I'm also not a fan of the idea of tying up, or anything kind of BDSM.

I also like the idea of holding hands and cuddling. I like the idea of the setting being private, quiet with restful, mellow music and candlelight. I think I would like to be in my own home as opposed to his as I would have all my stuff around me, and I would feel safe and secure. My home is where I recharge and feels like my haven when I want to get away from the world. <3

·
Banned
764 Posts
When it was with partners who I had no solid connection with(relationshits), the sex felt so off in spite of the physical pleasure. I am sexually open-minded to a point, and even then, I would rather it be with a long-term partner I loved and trusted and them in return. Though I will say that I do find myself to be submissive and rather fond of bondage.
Amazing that this comes from INTP :O

·
Registered
151 Posts
I wouldnt want a one night stand. Ive considered it, and while the thought in interesting, I'd never act on the desire. Sex and love are so intertwined in my mind it'd go against my entire emotional compass of what I believe to be true. To allow someone into my world like that is a very intimate and vulnerable thing, and i just couldnt bring myself to being that emotionally exposed if i didnt trust them 100% percent. Id feel crushed afterward.

I'd have to be with somebody i was head over heels for and visa versa, and with someone who would think of sex as importantly as i do. Definitely not with someone who just considers it fun and only fun, and wouldnt have the same emotional attachment i would have after.

That being said...

Bdsm? Nah, but count me in for incredibly hot passion, slow love making, or anything in between. I'd rather be dominated, not a fan of being the one to instigate things. And honestly, most of the time I'd be perfectly fine with cuddling in the dark and just making out. Its the emotional attachment to the other person and feelings of closeness I'm addicted to, and i dont really need sex to satisfy that.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I find I often don't have any sex drive unless I've been talking to a girl I feel a connection with, or find a girl who fits my often wrong idealization of a perfect mate.

But when I have a sex drive it is very strong, and I'm into pretty much all kinky things. Scat and mature-young have always made me feel icky. But other then that I'm the most comfortable with submissive girls that know what they like and I can vibe with. I also find the submissive role attractive when my partner has a strong enough personality, but I deviate more towards dominate.

I think of myself as primarily heterosexual, but I have had a fling with a cute submissive homosexual and it was an interesting experience. I couldn't be with a dominate man, and I never really find my close friends attractive.

But I can tell sometimes they question my sexualty and some friends find it uncomfortable not knowing if im gay or straight. I enjoy staying ambiguous, and find the people who don't worry about it are usually better friends to me in general.

The only sexual experiences I don't think fondly of are the ones where I couldn't connect with my partner no matter how hard I'd try.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone,

This line of thinking may be a stretch, but I was wondering if members of a particular type share similar sexual interests and preferences. As an INFJ myself, I'm most interested in hearing of the sexual interestes and preferences of others of this type (also as a male INFJ, I'm REALLY interested to hear from other male INFJ's). So what are your sexual interestes and preferences. I tend to really enjoy the whole bdsm thing with a heavy emphasis on the bondage. I also like women with piercings and tattoos (even though I don't have any piercings or tattoos myself). I also tend to be a dominant when practicing bdsm. Again, this may be a stretch, but it is interesting and thus worth exploring more. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks everyone,
Chase
Coming from a female Infj, I can relate to a lot of these things. For instance, I know someone said that maybe the reason why infjs are so kinky in bed is because we can be so reserved in daily life. That, combined with a wild imagination, can create extremely hot scenarios. But I think another thing that is common theme for infjs is the emotional connection as well as the sexual connection. We all seem to want someone who wants us as bad as we want them. And, ultimately, one has to wonder if the reason that a lot of infjs are into bondage and the like is because it’s quite literally the act of giving up the control that we love so dearly. Idk, I honestly think the whole psychological aspect really plays a big part in it. For example, I personally like things that are considered rough- hair pulling, choking, spanking, and being verbal, but at the end of the day, I think it’s the knowledge of having someone that quite literally can’t control themselves around you that gets us going. That, mixed with the need to please, makes for some pretty hot stuff.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts