Personality Cafe banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on some personality type music playlists for the better part of the last 7 months and I'd finally like to share them and get some feedback from you guys! Now I'm just an INFP so I can't say for certain whether or not these songs fit, so I was hoping you guys could tell me. Thanks in advance and I hope that you enjoy my efforts! Also, if you have any song recommendations to add to this or wish for any songs to be removed, let me know and explain your reasoning and I'll make the appropriate adjustments. Thank you so much in advance! :tongue:

https://open.spotify.com/user/wkunzelman/playlist/6IASiotNQL3WSpKVTAnLYt

·
SAY MY NAME
INTJ
8,476 Posts
Imagine my disappointment at opening this and not finding a single rap song. I think a lot of INFJs would have time for somebody like a Bishop Nehru.

Florence + The Machine though :laughing:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imagine my disappointment at opening this and not finding a single rap song. I think a lot of INFJs would have time for somebody like a Bishop Nehru.

Florence + The Machine though :laughing:
You mentioned Bishop Nehru? Do you have any specific songs in particular that you believe fit the INFJ type? I'll gladly add them. And the reference to F&TM: is that a good thing or a bad thing, ahahaha. =3

·
Registered
501 Posts
Whoa it's a long time since I've heard 'Smile like you mean it', haha. I remembered feeling connected to this song to some extent, so bravo for that one :wink:

Aside from that, I am not really into pop/rock, so for me it is harder to say if this is the typical INFJ-list.
Songs I felt connected to are more like this:
Or this, with mystical video included ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a quick question. Would you guys like to have this playlist be collaborative so that you can add songs to it that you feel would be fitting? I did so for my INFP playlist and I'm really pleased with the results as people seem to be adding songs to it rather regularly and it's nice to see people enjoying it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I really like it so far! See some familiar songs, excited to listen to the rest :) And yes I do think that that would be awesome if people could add their favorites, it would be very interesting.

·
SAY MY NAME
INTJ
8,476 Posts
You mentioned Bishop Nehru? Do you have any specific songs in particular that you believe fit the INFJ type? I'll gladly add them. And the reference to F&TM: is that a good thing or a bad thing, ahahaha. =3
Florence... aren't bad at all. :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just making a quick post so that those of you thar haven't seen this yet can try it out if you want to! :)

Remember that it's collaborative, so add songs that you think fit the INFJ type! enjoy!

·
Banned
5,314 Posts
I think The Gaslight Anthem is a typical NF band. Like Bruce Springsteen their songs tell a story, they are filled with interesting characters and emotions. GA songs that speak the most to me are these three:

Just listen to these songs and feel if they resonate with you. If they do....they might be INFJ songs. If not....oh well. I hope someone enjoys them either way.

Reactions: EmeraldHeart

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts