7.) Are the complete catch,

8.) Have nothing wrong with them,

9.) Are completely psychologically normal,

10.) The only normal people of course,

and the list continues.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Concerning number 6. I question if I get excited more so when the other person is really excited causing eruptions sooner rather than later. I would say state that as fact, however sooner rather than later occurs most often regardless. If proficiency is equivalent to being great in bed, then I agree. :) Thatgirl, yes please.

·
Registered
552 Posts
All of these are true of course;

1.) Have no trouble getting guys/girls,

2.) Get approached at least 6-7 times a week,

3.) Make people's friend's jealous by approaching them in public(for dates),

4.) Good cooks,

5.) Make great money,

6.) Are great in bed,

and the list continues.
1. I suck when it comes to people.

2. No

3. Never happened

4. Do Hot Pockets count?

5. Freelancing is a bitch..

6. Don't know

7. No

8. No

9. No

10. I don't know about that

I'm trying to figure out how these stereotypes were born. From pages I've read about INFJs I don't get any of this. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
hahaha yeah, I'm not too sure either. I might have to lean more towards you CJay. Guys never approach me. It's really sad in a way....but maybe I just get that because of the type of guy I'm normally attracted to? hmm...

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
hahaha yeah, I'm not too sure either. I might have to lean more towards you CJay. Guys never approach me. It's really sad in a way....but maybe I just get that because of the type of guy I'm normally attracted to? hmm...
I would be attracted to you, but I know that INFJ don't really exist. It is just a made up online persona.

·
The Doer King
13,681 Posts
haha Thanks?
I am joking (about the made up part). I love INFJ persoanlities. I am instantly attracted to them when I meet them online. The problem is actually finding one in real life. You and the INFP have a knack for making yourselves invisible.

·
Registered
138 Posts
1.)That's true. Well, at least after the high school years it was true. I still get propositioned by random people at conferences, bars, etc.

2.) I wouldn't say that I get approached that much, but yes, I get approached a lot.

3.) I don't think I could ever approach anyone I was really interested in. I'm kind of shy in that regard.

4.) I can't cook worth a damn.

5.)I'm really impractical

6.) Uh, you'd have to ask them. :blushed:

7.)See #6

8.) This one isn't true.

9.) This one really isn't true.

10.) Hah, I always thought INFJs came across as a little bit eccentric :wink:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I am joking (about the made up part). I love INFJ persoanlities. I am instantly attracted to them when I meet them online. The problem is actually finding one in real life. You and the INFP have a knack for making yourselves invisible.
That is so true... but remember... 1%

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
Hmmm, I feel like I go out quite a lot. But I do stick to my friends.

Not that I count, I'm married. To a man I met online, interestingly...

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
1.) Have no trouble getting guys/girls - Actually I do.

2.) Get approached at least 6-7 times a week - NO

3.) Make people's friend's jealous by approaching them in public(for dates) - No

4.) Good cooks - LOL NOOO!

5.) Make great money - NO

6.) Are great in bed - Well I'm good at sleeping :tongue:

7.) Are the complete catch - OH GOD NO!

8.) Have nothing wrong with them - See above.

9.) Are completely psychologically normal - Hahaa...*stabs random person*

10.) The only normal people of course - I wish.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
1.) Have no trouble getting guys/girls - I've dated around a good bit and had a number of relationships. But I wouldn't say I could get anyone I want.

2.) Get approached at least 6-7 times a week - No. I hardly go out and meet new people!

3.) Make people's friend's jealous by approaching them in public(for dates) - Approaching people for dates in public doesn't gel well with my introverted nature

4.) Good cooks - Yes.

5.) Make great money - Used to :( Until this financial crisis

6.) Are great in bed - That's something people have to find out for themselves- if they get to :p

7.) Are the complete catch - if only I can convince everyone this is the case :p

8.) Have nothing wrong with them - noooo waaaay

9.) Are completely psychologically normal - see above

10.) The only normal people of course - like other INFJs, I often feel like a misfit

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
1.) Have no trouble getting guys/girls - If this were true, I wouldn't be by myself right now, would I?

2.) Get approached at least 6-7 times a week - I'm going to assume that you were kidding about this

3.) Make people's friend's jealous by approaching them in public(for dates) - See #2

4.) Good cooks - Eh, I can be after trying a recipe for a little while

5.) Make great money - I'm a broke student

6.) Are great in bed - I'm still a virgin

7.) Are the complete catch - That's what everyone else says about me

8.) Have nothing wrong with them - If only

9.) Are completely psychologically normal - See #8

10.) The only normal people of course - See 8

·
Registered
38 Posts
1.) Have no trouble getting guys/girls,

2.) Get approached at least 6-7 times a week,

3.) Make people's friend's jealous by approaching them in public(for dates),

4.) Good cooks,

5.) Make great money,

6.) Are great in bed,

and the list continues.
1. Yeah, but I generally hang out with geeks who can't get a date anyways, and the fact that I'm an attractive girl makes it EASY for me to be asked out. Ick.
2. Yep. This happens all the time. People start talking about their cat, grandkids, hemorrhoids, etc. to me while I'm in the store shopping.
3. No.
4. Yeah, I'm a good cook, I'd say. I'm not Emeril, but I'm not bad!
5. I *want* to make great money! I'm good at getting money when I need it.
6. To be honest, I'm asexual. I have no attraction to either gender and sex does not appeal to me personally. Therefore, I am horrible in bed. :tongue:
7. No way!
8. No, I have a lot wrong with me. ;)
9. I'm more psychologically normal than most people I know... but I'm not normal. :)
10. Well, I think more people should be like INFJs. Or ISFPs... they are pretty cool. No, no. Everyone is normal and weird in their own ways.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts