Personality Cafe banner

INFJ Town

4181 51
I saw this thread in the INTP area.

So what would a town full of INFJ's need/want?
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
A nice big park... with lots of hidden glens and some waterfalls. :proud:
high speed internet access, eco friendly town, no money town, everyone worked equally, a very touchy feely place i can only imagine. lol
Wireless towers so we could use our laptops in the middle of the park xD. Eco friendly hmn... I call shotgun on being a gardener/landscaper as long as all of us equal workers are getting paid enough to raise a family.

Could plant some wild blackberries in the woods. Maybe a few wild orchards :D
high speed internet access, eco friendly town, no money town, everyone worked equally, a very touchy feely place i can only imagine. lol
no need to work? :c
Reactions: Blue Heart
Secret passage ways hidden throughout the village? A massive library? A gaint valley stretching for miles with a snow capped mountain at the end for a wonderful view? :laughing:
Wrong subforum!
I know, everyone copying our village gets confusing ;)
Secret passage ways hidden throughout the village? A massive library? A gaint valley stretching for miles with a snow capped mountain at the end for a wonderful view? :laughing:
Reactions: FiNe SiTe
Hahahaha!

Guess we can invite the INFPs then :D

The mountains would need to be east of the town, so the sun rises over them maybe a lake beyond that so the sun rises over the water. A big library would be awesome... with lots of old philsophical books.
Lots of interesting people needed, to analyze and listen to... but not so many people that we get overwhelmed ;)
How observant of you! :crazy:
I liked the INFP village one, so I came here to spread more of my ideas around!:proud:
Wrong subforum!
I know, everyone copying our village gets confusing ;)
I would love not to work, but nothing will be done..

unless we invite a INTJ to make us eco friendly working robots? :p
no need to work? :c
Reactions: pajamiez
haha - deal.

I'm not sure about the whole money deal though, we would all work something else so no one went without want they need/want.
Wireless towers so we could use our laptops in the middle of the park xD. Eco friendly hmn... I call shotgun on being a gardener/landscaper as long as all of us equal workers are getting paid enough to raise a family.

Could plant some wild blackberries in the woods. Maybe a few wild orchards :D
I've only saw the INTP one, thanks :crazy:
I liked the INFP village one, so I came here to spread more of my ideas around!:proud:
I really liked your idea about the secret passageways so I think you should stay in our village. :laughing:
Oh thanks! :proud:

Also you guys could have a massive lake with a forest around the edges and a small little clearing on one side for camping, taking in the view etc....
I really liked your idea about the secret passageways so I think you should stay in our village. :laughing:
in addition to some interesting people (but not too many)... i would also like:

1) fuzzy animals
2) campfires
3) alcohol

but preferably not too close to one another :shocked:
Reactions: nikkii
INFP's create the coolest worlds ever, just when i think i knew their limit, they go in surprise me.
I completely agree ^^ with a nice lake,
in addition to some interesting people (but not too many)... i would also like:

1) fuzzy animals
2) campfires
3) alcohol

but preferably not too close to one another :shocked:
So I gather you have read the INFP village one?
Isn't it just so awesome!.......:wink:
To bad it's to complicated to make it a reality......:laughing:

(I think my Ne is getting a nice field day with all these threads) :tongue:
INFP's create the coolest worlds ever, just when i think i knew their limit, they go in surprise me.
Reactions: Nomenclature
We need corners and lots of them:crazy: and a lot windows so we can see the breathtaking views since it will be very scenic. I would like a Cafe on the mountain.

I vote we actually have money.... we need to buy stuff so i agree with Btmangan that we should be equally paid enough to raise families also we need money for our town to buy stuff that we need to maintain the town and improve(is being a big realist here)

So I gather you have read the INFP village one?
Isn't it just so awesome!.......:wink:
To bad it's to complicated to make it a reality......:laughing:

(I think my Ne is getting a nice field day with all these threads) :tongue:
i have not been hanging around INFP village alot....ok i'm the most active non-INFP there.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.