Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
high speed internet access, eco friendly town, no money town, everyone worked equally, a very touchy feely place i can only imagine. lol

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
high speed internet access, eco friendly town, no money town, everyone worked equally, a very touchy feely place i can only imagine. lol
Wireless towers so we could use our laptops in the middle of the park xD. Eco friendly hmn... I call shotgun on being a gardener/landscaper as long as all of us equal workers are getting paid enough to raise a family.

Could plant some wild blackberries in the woods. Maybe a few wild orchards :D

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Secret passage ways hidden throughout the village? A massive library? A gaint valley stretching for miles with a snow capped mountain at the end for a wonderful view? :laughing:
Hahahaha!

Guess we can invite the INFPs then :D

The mountains would need to be east of the town, so the sun rises over them maybe a lake beyond that so the sun rises over the water. A big library would be awesome... with lots of old philsophical books.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wireless towers so we could use our laptops in the middle of the park xD. Eco friendly hmn... I call shotgun on being a gardener/landscaper as long as all of us equal workers are getting paid enough to raise a family.

Could plant some wild blackberries in the woods. Maybe a few wild orchards :D

haha - deal.

I'm not sure about the whole money deal though, we would all work something else so no one went without want they need/want.

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
I really liked your idea about the secret passageways so I think you should stay in our village. :laughing:
Oh thanks! :proud:

Also you guys could have a massive lake with a forest around the edges and a small little clearing on one side for camping, taking in the view etc....

·
Registered
836 Posts
in addition to some interesting people (but not too many)... i would also like:

1) fuzzy animals
2) campfires
3) alcohol

but preferably not too close to one another :shocked:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
INFP's create the coolest worlds ever, just when i think i knew their limit, they go in surprise me.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
in addition to some interesting people (but not too many)... i would also like:

1) fuzzy animals
2) campfires
3) alcohol

but preferably not too close to one another :shocked:
I completely agree ^^ with a nice lake,

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
INFP's create the coolest worlds ever, just when i think i knew their limit, they go in surprise me.
So I gather you have read the INFP village one?
Isn't it just so awesome!.......:wink:
To bad it's to complicated to make it a reality......:laughing:

(I think my Ne is getting a nice field day with all these threads) :tongue:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
We need corners and lots of them:crazy: and a lot windows so we can see the breathtaking views since it will be very scenic. I would like a Cafe on the mountain.

I vote we actually have money.... we need to buy stuff so i agree with Btmangan that we should be equally paid enough to raise families also we need money for our town to buy stuff that we need to maintain the town and improve(is being a big realist here)

So I gather you have read the INFP village one?
Isn't it just so awesome!.......:wink:
To bad it's to complicated to make it a reality......:laughing:

(I think my Ne is getting a nice field day with all these threads) :tongue:
i have not been hanging around INFP village alot....ok i'm the most active non-INFP there.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts