Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won't go into all of the drama and the details, but I've fallen for an adorable ENTP girl. I am in High School, and like the far majority of the other girls, she 'admires' some ESTP guy.

Although he and I are good friends, he is far from perfect, and I have to admit I it has taken all of my self-control not to be jealous of him. That being said, no matter how much of a jerk he can be, I still love him as my friend and don't wish him any harm.

She and I haven't interacted too much, but our interaction has been wonderful. One time, I was talking about my mbti type in class, and she voluntarily told me she was an ENTP. Our discussion about MBTI grew to encompass the whole class, who all preceded to take the test. It was great. We also have talked about philosophy, and discussed our plans for the future together at moderate length. We are both the best writers in the class, and her writing is really what showed me how similarly we think-- and what led me initially to type her as an INTJ, because I figured it was introverted intuition.

Anyway, let's cut to the chase: what are some simple ways I can attract an ENTP? I don't have extraordinary self-confidence nor am I a super-human, but simple actions and gestures which compound upon each-other I am more than capable of doing.

I would especially love the insights of those INFJ's who have had the pleasure of a relationship with an ENTP, although I'd love to hear all opinions on the matter.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Be yourself, including the quirks and the special things we normally hide from humanity.
ENTPs seem to think we're adorable exactly for that reason :laughing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts