Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, I'm really new to all of this and only found out I was an INFJ a few days ago via the long drawn out two week version of the Meyers Briggs assessment I was forced to take in a career class at my college. so bear with my ignorance, I know INTJ is the rarest and then I think its INFJ after that, but I dont know too much more than that, but what are some favorite personalities? what is your ideal? I'm looking into other types to find my favorite.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings eclipsethesun and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum eclipsethesun. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Hey, welcome. Well, if I had to put it this way, my two best friends are ENTP and INFJ. Good luck finding an INFJ though. :laughing:

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
Hello and welcome!:laughing:

I am an INFJ as well! If by favourite personalities you mean, which types I get along with...then I'd have to say fellow INFJs( as tough as they are to find; my bf is one and we get along great!), INFPs, INTPs, ESFPs and I may have missed one or two. I also like INTJs, but we can get into power struggles when they start getting more than a bit arrogant and testy over a disagreement. But, I like their no-nonsense approach, and we work really well together when we focus our attention and energy on a common goal. My T and F are very close (49 and 51% respectively).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Another INFJ too...I am not sure about my compatibility yet..I think my gf is an INTJ..:confused:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Are intjs the rarest these days? I had convinced myself infjs were least common. I have a few infj friends and my dad and brother are intjs. I gotta say I get along great with other isfps. istps are hauntingly good fun at times. But my best friend is an infj, so...

eclipsethesun, take an enneagram sometime. it can be complimentary to your p-type if you like the results

·
Registered
30 Posts
eclipsethesun, take an enneagram sometime. it can be complimentary to your p-type if you like the results[/QUOTE]

Thanks for suggesting that...I am a newbie INFJ here too.:happy:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
eclipsethesun, take an enneagram sometime. it can be complimentary to your p-type if you like the results
Thanks for suggesting that...I am a newbie INFJ here too.:happy:[/QUOTE]

Yes, you must take one as well. I'm interested in how you guys' results come back. Enneagrams are pretty promising, to me. I like your avatar, by the way. lol

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hi welcome to PerC :happy:
I was also under the impression that INFJs were the rarest but not by much though if i was you i wouldn't don't put too much into those statistics you hear besides as a common trend, as you can come across other 'statistics' that show many different things.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Heyhey! :)

And yet another INFJ here. Again, about who's the rarest type:

According to wikipedia (which can of course be wrong), there are 1-4% INTJs and only 1-3% INFJs. So they seem to be almost equally rare, but with a slight difference "in favour" of INFJs. ;)

Welcome(!) from an about one week old n00b. :blushed:

Reactions: eclipsethesun

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay with some morning personality coffee ;O

In terms of personality types, I love pretty much all of them, but my favorites are INTJ's, INFP's, ENFJ, INTP, ENTJ, ISFP, ISTP, ENFP. I don't know too much about the others, but I do know I can relate to INFJ's quite a bit .-.

·
Registered
78 Posts
hi! I'm also a new INFJ, and I also found out my type through a drawn-out college course lol
but yeah I'd say I'm most comfortable around other INFJ's (my sister and best friend are both INFJ)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts