Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i noticed infjs tend to be very creative,and alot of infjs see eveything as an art,even just simple communication,infjs also tend to be very artistic when it comes to insults lol,as funny as it sounds infjs insults are so poetic and realy hits the core of the person,..anyways how do you infjs view art?life?

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
You said you wanted to understand INFJs and that you have a few in your life. Why ask all this stuff here instead of having long, deep, satisfying conversations with your real life INFJ friends? Why make all these threads when you've got experts to ask personally? How could we possibly help you understand your friends better than you could understand them by talking to them?

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You said you wanted to understand INFJs and that you have a few in your life. Why ask all this stuff here instead of having long, deep, satisfying conversations with your real life INFJ friends? Why make all these threads when you've got experts to ask personally? How could we possibly help you understand your friends better than you could understand them by talking to them?
because its hard to get an honest scientific answer from them,they tend to answer me with alot of bullshit,like i asked my infj friend how he experinces introverted intuition,he tells me ''it comes wiht prayer'' or answers like that,when im looking for mbti theory scientific answers

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
because its hard to get an honest scientific answer from them,they tend to answer me with alot of bullshit,like i asked my infj friend how he experinces introverted intuition,he tells me ''it comes wiht prayer'' or answers like that,when im looking for mbti theory scientific answers
Makes sense. I usually don't ask people how they experience, say, Introverted Feeling either because they'll often go on tangents about type descriptions and Four-like qualities. People here tend to be more knowledgeable and cross-checkable on their analyses.

Reactions: naren

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
i noticed infjs tend to be very creative,and alot of infjs see eveything as an art,even just simple communication,infjs also tend to be very artistic when it comes to insults lol,as funny as it sounds infjs insults are so poetic and realy hits the core of the person,..anyways how do you infjs view art?life?
Art is a distillation of life ("life" in the broadest possible sense).

Life is . . . well, we're still working on what that might be.

·
Registered
INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so
2,601 Posts
I am very into creating art, and have been for as long as I can remember. On days when I'm not too busy, I try to get some time to create into my schedule. When I was little, I was determined to get better and have been taking lessons, and have learned to develop my own style. I'm constantly getting new ideas for drawings that I need to get out on paper.

Of course, there are lulls in creativity/artist's block, I go through phases of sorts with that. Most of my art includes animals and creatures, characters from shows and movies I like, and I do vent pieces of my OCs too. My best drawings are usually of whatever I'm obsessing over or what peaks my interest. If I don't have interest into it, I naturally don't put as much effort into the piece. I find it easier to express myself through art than words.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
I think the way I view art fits the theory

shapes, colour are like people. how do i feel about them, what do their actions mean to me? what does it suggest or how does it tie into the rest of their work?

and then in the context of the person who made it, what does it mean--- what was their life like, their thoughts, their childhood? I love wondering these things.

so in my own work, the approach is the same. there is a formal, intellectual side (experiments) but soon i need something that feeds my spirit.

Contemporary art does not seem so easy to access. I used to live in more of an art community. Students would make their own temporary theatres, there were artist studios, shops, galleries, even a place for the more academic side of art.
nowadays i don't have that so i mostly look at history. but i have checked galleries here, i tend to feel group shows are too disjointed. I also sometimes feel i can only go in if I'm going to buy something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts