Personality Cafe banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an aquarius! Woah, it fits me weirdly, (ALMOST as amazed as I was with finding out how well the INFJ description fit me)

Anyway, Thoughts on how these things relate, what is the most common sun sign for INFJ, and alll thos bizarre connections etc.

Whats you sun sign etc.?

Go for it!:laughing:

·
Banned
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The aquarius also had some "pre-cognitive" tendencies, like an INFJ, i thought that was cool, if I find anything else that tells me i can see the future, I might just abandon the present :happy:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I'm an Aries, and was born in the year of the Ox. A very strong mix.

It fits me almost as well as the INFJ description fits me.

·
Banned
442 Posts
I am a Scorpio. About the only thing that fits my sun sign is I do love Horror movies and occult topics.

Otherwise I think Pisces describes me almost 100% and in real life I act almost exactly like a Pisces. So thats how stupid sun signs are. I mean c'mon millions of people love horror movies and murder mysteries.

INFJ describes me much more accurately and almost to a tee. I am also a type 4w5 engram personality which this personality seems very obsessed with death, occult, and horror. Johnny Depp, Jim Morrison, Raymond Burr and Edgar Allen Poe are examples of type 4 engram personalities big fans of all of them :)

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I am a Pisces. I don't know enough about the general personality traits of an INFJ to be able to compare. Not off hand, anyway.

I was also born in the year of the rabbit though I relate better to the cat (vietnamese version, same sign). It almost seems like Pisces and Rabbits could be synonomous with the personality type INFJ.

I however am an MBTI mutant, and, having no real position on the chart, I don't identify with being just INFJ.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Leo.

Fire tiger on the Chinese zodiac.

Basically the most outgoing, dramatic, competitive, charming but egotistical zodiac combo out there

But I always test INFJ.

It conflicts. Often. Pretty much in every way possible.

Pisces is cooler.

So is scorpio.

Jealous.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm an Aquarius. The descriptions I have read have been hit or miss: some aspects nail it, others miss the mark completely. In fact, I've found that general tendency in most astrological descriptions. I find them to be interesting and enjoyable to read, but nothing to be taken too seriously.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
I'm a Capricorn...gotta love those earth signs. I suppose I can identify with descriptions of the Capricorn woman, but I'm not sure how much faith I can put in it, as I can relate to a lot of things in the descriptions fo the other signs of the zodiac as well. :)

And forget those zodiac relationship descriptions. They have NEVER rung true for me. You Aries people: I know we're not supposed to get along, but I have so many Aries loved ones...including my partner. We all get along so swimmingly...maybe it's because my 880th house is trine in Mars crossing over Saturn or some crap like that. :laughing:

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
I don't believe in astrology, but when I was 13, someone gifted me Linda Goodman's book, which lies in tatters somewhere a decade later. I read it a few times back then, so I kind of remember what the different signs are supposedly all about.

I am not going to debate astrology here because I know that's not the OP's intention. My zodiac sign is Leo (Aug 1). The one on my profile is incorrect, because I don't like to use my correct bday online. It is an anon. forum, so may be I can change it to what's correct. After bumping into another astrology thread here, I notice that the moon sign? is Taurus. Anyone know what the combination is all about? So I can see if it gels with my overall personality, coincidental though I believe it to be.

P.s. LiteratureNerd, I absolutely LOVED your description of the 880th house is trine in Mars crossing Saturn.."
I dated someone who strongly believed in the zodiac and was Aries. We didn't last too long because my 130th house was square in his Mars crossing my Pluto opposed to my Venus conjunct with my Sun destroyed by my rage at his thoughtlessness.

·
Banned
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, most of the Aquarius stuff fits me in strange ways, none of the others I can really relate to the others (besides aspects of pices) I just thought it was weird, and my dad used to study this stuff (I was a cynic) and he says there is a science behind it,(but the horoscopes are bull)

·
Banned
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sidenote: I've met a LOT of Myerrs Briggs sceptics, so I'm always a little catious of the skeptics' logic :p

·
Registered
173 Posts
Capricorn, though sun signs are pretty useless in and of themselves. I've studied astrology intensely, learned from my mother. I see a lot of similarities between it and the MBTI. The main difference being that one is based on self-analysis and the other on time and place of birth.

Reactions: balderdash

·
Registered
509 Posts
I'm a Scorpio. Very Scorpio. Unfortunately, a lot of the superficial stuff people write about signs, such as liking horror movies and all that, is completely imagined and sometimes unfounded. But like some other people have mentioned, there is so much to your actual horoscope that the Sun sign by itself isn't very revealing. Also, I say daily horoscopes are hogswash. Both my Greek Zodiac horoscope and Chinese horoscope describe me very well, even if you read around the cold-reading junk.

Capricorn, though sun signs are pretty useless in and of themselves. I've studied astrology intensely, learned from my mother. I see a lot of similarities between it and the MBTI. The main difference being that one is based on self-analysis and the other on time and place of birth.
I am a skeptical person, but I won't rule out that there are plausible scientific reasons for people's brains forming in certain ways due to magnetic or other, non-mystical, celestial powers. I also subscribe to the belief that part of our personality is due to our brain's structure, not just experiences we've had.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Leo.

Fire tiger on the Chinese zodiac.

Basically the most outgoing, dramatic, competitive, charming but egotistical zodiac combo out there
My brother is a Fire Tiger. So very true.

I'm a fire dog I think. A dog in all four pillars actually.

Pisces is cooler.

So is scorpio.

Jealous.
Scorpio only seems cooler. It isn't really all that and a bag of chips. For an INFJ type anyway.

Maybe one of the other three or four INFJ Scorpios on here has had a different experience. :p

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
We didn't last too long because my 130th house was square in his Mars crossing my Pluto opposed to my Venus conjunct with my Sun destroyed by my rage at his thoughtlessness.
Man, I HATE it when that happens, don't you? :laughing:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm an aquarius! Woah, it fits me weirdly, (ALMOST as amazed as I was with finding out how well the INFJ description fit me)

Anyway, Thoughts on how these things relate, what is the most common sun sign for INFJ, and alll thos bizarre connections etc.

Whats you sun sign etc.?

Go for it!😆

------------------
I'm a Scorpio, Ox, INFJ, Melancholic

1 - 17 of 17 Posts