Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you have any tattoos, piercings, or body modifications?

I have my navel pierced, although nobody would ever know (since my stomach is always covered unless I'm swimming in public)... no tattoos.

Whats your body mod? Or are you a tattoo/piercing virgin? Think about ever getting one?

This ought to be interesting. Most piercers look scary but are some of the nicest people I've met LOL I wonder what type they are? Seems kind of INFJ-like dont you think? The whole scary/stuck-up but really nice when you get to know them :laughing:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As a designer, I can never stick to one image for the rest of my life.. let alone have that one image be permanently drawn on my body LOL I use to sketch on my arm as a kid, would always change the design constantly.. was never happy with any one image!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well you could get tattoos all over if you like different designs, seen a few people who have tattoos everywhere (and i do mean 'everywhere' :shocked:) certainly gives new meaning to the phrase colourful characters :crazy: in my case i'll always support my football team so no worries for me about changing it, i had even thought of getting one for the woman i love, you know the cheesy heart and put her name on it to impress her, but knowing her it wouldn't she'd say summit like 'but what if we split up?' to which i'd say something like 'you know your a relentlessly sunny individual did i ever tell you that' :crazy:

Your a designer? Kool, i can imagine its fun for your friends to meet up or go out with you, they can always ask you what new design you have this week :wink:

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
virgin in this respect - never wanted to get anything tattooed or pierced, not even my ears
it is kind of scary poking holes in your body >.<

when I was on a trip to Hawaii a few years ago, my sister and I bought a pack of fake tattoos - they are kind of like body-stickers but look quite realistic almost cannot tell difference from real one - so we each slapped on a few of those fake tats on ourselves and the real beauty of it was that they wear off after a few days so then you can put on some new ones ... if i will ever feel like having a tattoo again I'll probably get one of those fake stickers again lol

·
Registered
543 Posts
I never knew ear piercings were a big deal, as a female child that is pretty normal..so i don't count that..

Anywhere else, i can't seem to understand it, navel??? the thought grosses the crap out of me. i mean like..eeeeeew.:confused:

Bottomline, i hate physical changes, especially the ones, you can't revert. That definitely crosses out permanent tattoos or any form of body modification.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Wimps!

Tongue stud x1
Snakebites (dual lip rings)
Upper ear (right) x2
Earlobes

Used to have:
Eyebrow
Labret
Nostril (left)
Septum

(All at different intervals)

Never got any tattoos. I would like to get one someday, but like you Ethanol, my mind changes too much when it comes to the subject. I think it is because I wish to design my own, and I just get too excited from all my ideas to actually make anything concrete > <

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha zomboy lol king of INFJ piercings so far.

Reactions: SarahWilliams

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What can I say?

I enjoy needles going through my face ;)

My snakebites/tongue stud (and fangs!):

And my spidey (along with my short-lived septum ring):
DUUDEEE!!! That spider is SOOO COOOOOL HAHA! Oh man.. that's really cool!

I know gamieriegirlie thinks piercings are gross, but I actually think they're hot (within limits lol).

Does your body take well to piercings? Cause mine doesn't for some reason :sad:

HAHA that's funny... you work for Apple as a customer service rep on the telephone; I guess all that matters is your voice and attitude LOL

Love your piercings. My friend has snake bitees. It's so cool, but I'm deadly scared of piercing anything on my face LOL

EDIT: Fangs?! How the heck did you get fangs .. pierced? that's crazy!

·
Registered
142 Posts
whoa Zomboy.. pretty cool.
i have one tattoo on my upper back. its a small flame...its that lil flame that keeps you going when things look bleak.
i had my tongue pierced a few years ago but have since taken it out since it started to mess up my teeth.
i'd love to get another tattoo, some on my wrist.. maybe broken chains but! im not sure if that would be ok when your running for office in texas lol... one day tho.. one day..

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow. seriously? I was thinking of moving to Texas after I graduate.. there's a few companies I'm interested in working for in Austin. Maybe I can vote for you .. chain link tattoos and all lol

PS: What's Texas like?

·
Registered
142 Posts
wow. seriously? I was thinking of moving to Texas after I graduate.. there's a few companies I'm interested in working for in Austin. Maybe I can vote for you .. chain link tattoos and all lol

PS: What's Texas like?
lol, if you don't mind me asking..what do you do? i hear austin is really nice and like my home (silicon valley) a bit more "progressive" then the rest of the state, i cant wait to go to austin city limits to see "the strokes" in oct!!:crazy:

maybe a chain mail tattoo across my chest?? if i dont do it on my wrists lol i dunno.

moving to corpus christi, texas has been one of the best decisions i've ever made. i went from san jose california (population 1.3 million) to corpus (250,000+-) life moves slower here, you go to work and come home and there's still time in the day left to relax, a lot of polite people.. but there is still many old bigots but texas is getting a lot of young blood from all over the county and many jobs.
im 10 mins away from the beach... heaven..
i came here because i wanted to learn how to run a small city before i went back home to northern california to run the big cities.
right now with the economy in the shape its in (a minor depression) this place is booming.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol, if you don't mind me asking..what do you do?
I'm a designer, conceptual work for the entertainment business. NC Soft is in Austin =D I also heard from a friend that it's a really nice city soooo.....

maybe a chain mail tattoo across my chest?? if i dont do it on my wrists lol i dunno.
You'll be like the japanese yakuza:

Tattoo's end where the button up suit and shorts end haha

moving to corpus christi, texas has been one of the best decisions i've ever made. i went from san jose california (population 1.3 million) to corpus (250,000+-) life moves slower here, you go to work and come home and there's still time in the day left to relax, a lot of polite people.. but there is still many old bigots but texas is getting a lot of young blood from all over the county and many jobs.
yeah... alot of the companies I'd like to work for are in Austin, and umm... I'm thinking about Texas b/c LA is too expensive. I want to retire comfortably... not broke :laughing:

im 10 mins away from the beach... heaven..
i came here because i wanted to learn how to run a small city before i went back home to northern california to run the big cities.
right now with the economy in the shape its in (a minor depression) this place is booming.
Oh that's really cool! Wish you the best ~ :happy:

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
I have my ears pierced, but only one in each ear. I've thought about getting my nose pierced but don't think I ever will.

I really want to get a tattoo...I have a list of meaningful quotes. I just can't decide which quote to get! I know I want to get a drawing of Arwen's Evenstar necklace tattooed on the back of my neck (LOTR) so perhaps I might get that one day.

I just worry that I might end up regretting it! I'm a big fan of Angelina Jolie's tattoos they are beautiful.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
EDIT: Fangs?! How the heck did you get fangs .. pierced? that's crazy!
Haha, no sir. Was something I bought during Halloween at a costume shop. They had plastic beads you could melt into a mould that would fit around your teeth. These things stayed in so well I could bite pop cans and drink them like a vampire

They were fun while they lasted

... Just realized that first photo shows off my chipped tooth real well

I'll tell you, Superman is a nasty drunk

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
If I accidentally get ink on my finger from my pen it annoys me as hell until I get it off I doubt I would ever want something like a tattoo. :crazy:

I have my ears pierced and once thought about another pierce in my ear but changed my mind.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts