Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

So I'm writing a parody for Hamlet for english class. I'm in a group for this project, but my teacher put me with students who are absurdly lazy and are not so great writers.

I already have the whole outline for the parody written and I wrote a third of the actual script for it. Though, I'm real sick and I have to write the rest of the parody tonight and perform it tomorrow.

If anyone is feeling extremely charitable, could you please work with me in coming up with some lines for my script? I can send you the outline of the parody and the script thus far in order to bring you up to speed. (You don't have to know the story Hamlet to help me)

I really just want to talk to one on you through msn, yahoo messenger, or whatever you have so we could make the rest of the script really come to life. I am desperate to build some of the script together with another INFJ.

Please, can one of you please email me at [email protected] if you are willing to help me by us bouncing ideas off each other.

Or you could just leave a reply with your email.

Please.

Oh and if you're worried that writing the script with me would be really boring, I assure you it won't be. :)

You have no idea how grateful I'd be if you'd help me

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'd gladly help you, but I'm in a sort of same-ish situation myself.
I'm sick and the deadline for a part of my BA thesis is tomorrow (and it's 23:41 where I'm at lol).
Still have 2 or 3 or 4 pages to go, and I'm stuck. I don't know what to write and how to write it

But back to you: Hope you find someone that can/wants to help you!

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
[email protected]

I'm in college too, so I feel your pain. Shoot me the script, and I'll do some brainstorming on it in place of those lazy oxygen thieves which drag down every group... >_>

I'd gladly help you, but I'm in a sort of same-ish situation myself.
I'm sick and the deadline for a part of my BA thesis is tomorrow (and it's 23:41 where I'm at lol).
Still have 2 or 3 or 4 pages to go, and I'm stuck. I don't know what to write and how to write it

But back to you: Hope you find someone that can/wants to help you!
Best of luck to you! Good hunting.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ooooh... ouch. I know how you feel. I really wish I could help, and any other part of the semester (or any other semester) I would offer to help. I am even very familiar with Hamlet, having studied it in Philosophy this semester. But... this is my last semester (at this college for this degree at least) and I have two weeks left and about 12 papers left to do. Sorry, and best of luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.