Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I got superactive on PerC (lol), I used to make these few intuitive tests for INFP's, as in I asked them to analyze my personality based on my photos. They were quite good at it, at some point.

Now, I'm wondering about INFJ's.

Yes I think we have special eyes so to speak. I see and feel things that others don't pick up on. I think we knew the human heart and it motives better then anyone except God. Sometimes I will avoid someone, I can't explain to others why I just feel repulsion towards that person, but it always turns that person was up to no good or cruel in some way. My friends find it spooky. Often I won't share what I feel or see, because I can't explain something as intangible as a feeling. I don't know about other INFJ's but sometimes I have dreams and I guess waking visions, that come true, sometimes they are I guess in parable form. Like that fake preacher I meet I saw wolves in sheep’s clothes among the parish. Why three wolves, he had two associate pastors helping him find and molest boys and young men. At the time I didn't know what he was doing only that he was evil.
Can you see through my heart? I'm sooooooooooo curious.

Go ahead and try. Try not to read my old posts and blog please -_-

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I find it hard to remove a certain guy's energy (not my first love, someone else)..

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Unless you've posted a lot about yourself, it's going to be much too hard to do this (unless you provide us webcam? Haha, just joking.) :p

To relate to your first post, I do pick up on 'vibes' that I get from people. But it only works on bad people. When I find another good person I get so wrapped up in them that I'm usually blind to what they're doing to me behind my back.

Because of this I've learned not to trust much at all, and I really do have a hard time letting people get close enough to get to know me. I have to learn how to judge the people I deem "good" with a bit more discretion.

And yes, I can tell when someone is a bad person with no remorse, and when someone has a pure, good heart. Maybe that's what you were looking for? Hahaha.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was looking for an INFJ to analyze my vibes, my life's energies or my heart :crazy: If they want to, and if they can.

Sorry I feel so self absorbed.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Haha, don't. I've made a "type me?" thread just to see where it would lead.

Someone else might be better at what you're looking for. Don't let me make you feel like crap. ;)

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zomboy: I can read human energy when they connect with me sometimes..Want me to try and read yours? :crazy:

·
Registered
151 Posts
To say something about you based on the photo in your avatar is pretty difficult, as it is just the capture of one of a number of possible situations. We don't know the atmosphere in just that moment of time, so any guess would be highly questionable. But maybe you are asking us to demonstrate our powers as wizards and witches, telepaths and tought tinkerers?

Just based on this one photo (and trying to disregard any posts I've read), I'd say that your posture is sending a mixed message: Slightly leaning forward suggests interest and a wish to communicate, but bracing yourself suggests that you feel a need for security (or at least to protect yourself). Your posture does not give me a signal of "openness"; you bend your head forwards a bit, like trying to look smaller (could be seen as a classic "don't hit me" sign, suggesting that you submit to my power). To assume you are introverted is probably not pushing it too far.

Your smile has a certain flavour to it that makes me wonder if you - at least partly - had to force that smile. It is like you smile because at the same time you want to communicate and yet you feel somewhat awkward. I'm not saying you have issues with being around people, but you don't seem to put your full trust in just anyone.

Your eyes give sign of curiosity and a bit of playfulness, but there is also a slight element of fear in there.

I'd say the girl in the photo is someone with the capability of showing a bit of temperament (but neither cold nor a screaming drama queen), never revealing too much unless she confides in you.

OK, that was a shot in the dark, but as I said - this is guesswork based on just one photo. Additionally I should mention that I sometimes use photographs of real people when I need a basis for building a fictional character (for film, short story or radio play), so I easily get carried away by my own imagination.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To say something about you based on the photo in your avatar is pretty difficult, as it is just the capture of one of a number of possible situations. We don't know the atmosphere in just that moment of time, so any guess would be highly questionable. But maybe you are asking us to demonstrate our powers as wizards and witches, telepaths and tought tinkerers?
Well for me intuition is a normal thing and usually underrated in society. Haha. Science just hasn't fully expanded on its use yet.

Just based on this one photo (and trying to disregard any posts I've read), I'd say that your posture is sending a mixed message: Slightly leaning forward suggests interest and a wish to communicate, but bracing yourself suggests that you feel a need for security (or at least to protect yourself). Your posture does not give me a signal of "openness"; you bend your head forwards a bit, like trying to look smaller (could be seen as a classic "don't hit me" sign, suggesting that you submit to my power). To assume you are introverted is probably not pushing it too far.
That is correct. Even when I communicate with people, I feel the need to emotionally ''brace myself'' at some point. I feel the need to be more secure even when I am being a paradox of communicative and humble.

Your smile has a certain flavour to it that makes me wonder if you - at least partly - had to force that smile. It is like you smile because at the same time you want to communicate and yet you feel somewhat awkward. I'm not saying you have issues with being around people, but you don't seem to put your full trust in just anyone.
That is also correct. I often project an image of appearing too trusting and naive just to make people feel comfortable, but I don't trust easily.

Your eyes give sign of curiosity and a bit of playfulness, but there is also a slight element of fear in there.
That is also correct, I am often curious and playful, and at the same time I pull myself back because I still struggle with fears.

I'd say the girl in the photo is someone with the capability of showing a bit of temperament (but neither cold nor a screaming drama queen), never revealing too much unless she confides in you.

OK, that was a shot in the dark, but as I said - this is guesswork based on just one photo. Additionally I should mention that I sometimes use photographs of real people when I need a basis for building a fictional character (for film, short story or radio play), so I easily get carried away by my own imagination.
Yes, your photo reading skills are good :D Haha

(That's a photo of me and a friend)

That is another photo of me hahahahaha

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Because of our cognitive function order we're more likely than other types to see through people. Seeing as our auxillary function is Fe we're quite apt at recognizing when people are 'faking it'. After all, what Fe does is connecting with others. It's the process that helps us make proper use of the social graces- or the opposite if we wish. Basically Fe helps us decide how to act to get a certain message across.

Ni on the other hand helps us put the external information we absorb via Se and Fe into an internal framework of sorts. With every encounter that framework gets updated until its a vast database of social information that can be used to quickly identify a person's intentions based on certain behavior or lack thereof. It becomes easy to see the patterns inside our own framework so to speak.

That process of identifying people's intentions is enhanced even further by our tertiary function (Ti), which asks us the most basic question every time we see or hear something: is it true? That's what will trigger us into becoming suspicious in case something is off about the person, and sets the process of figuring him or her out in motion.

That's why reading people is just what we're inclined to do; our psyche demands it. :tongue:

Reactions: FaerieLandsForlorn

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay that's nice, NOW READ ME!!

*INFP's guilty soft side kicks in* Eeeeps..Only if you feel like it.. if you don't, it's okay *runs away in shame* Sorry if I sounded weird.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Ok. Here's the 'vibe' I pick up from you:

You strike me as someone who finds harmony very important, especially because you really enjoy it when you recieve positive affirmation from others. It makes you feel warm inside not only because your ego is getting stroked, but also because you are genuinely delighted that such interactions exist and are filled with a deep apprecation for that other person. What you desire the most is someone who will completely understand you and who nourishes you emotionally whenever you need it; without you even having to tell them you need it.

Am I correct?

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
You strike me as the type of person who knows what they want in life and is waiting for everything to fall into place. You are honest with yourself and expect others to be honest to you in return. You don't hold onto grudges and you don't understand those who do. You like to see the bright side of life, but all too often are tempted to focus on the negative.

I'm just pissing into the breeze... :wink:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok. Here's the 'vibe' I pick up from you:

You strike me as someone who finds harmony very important, especially because you really enjoy it when you recieve positive affirmation from others. It makes you feel warm inside not only because your ego is getting stroked, but also because you are genuinely delighted that such interactions exist and are filled with a deep apprecation for that other person. What you desire the most is someone who will completely understand you and who nourishes you emotionally whenever you need it; without you even having to tell them you need it.

Am I correct?
''Because your ego is getting stroked'' Aikkk you make me sound ego centric lol maybe I am O_O Oh noess.... I just like to explore a lot, too much. I don't know. My curiosity gets the best of me. I need to get attracted to the unusual a lot.

Yes, I like it the most when someone nourishes me emotionally without me telling them that I need it :tongue:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You strike me as the type of person who knows what they want in life and is waiting for everything to fall into place.

Yep, something like that :) I am a paradox, though haha, I still get too shaky from time to time. Quite good!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'll try,

Your fairly amiable around people, relatively smart, you want someone who's a little idealistic like you but still able to be grounded in order to support you emotionally, you have a great sense of humor I'm sure (I haven't checked any of your previous posts). You have a mid size circle of people you like. If they don't share your idealistic nature-you wish they would, but don't hold it against them. I find that you don't hold grudges very easily, but if you do, you take it seriously-although I'm not confident on that one. I think you act more like an extrovert but can be quite shy...Also very angry if the situation demands it, protective of your friends, and you really like to help if you can. I also think your eclectic dresser. If you don't write poetry already, you should. I think you'd be good at itl

I think I could on but would rather not until you tell me how bad my profiling skills are....Ive never typed anyone from a picture. But now that I've made the attempt, I think it polite you do the same for me (as I'm probably far off from your true self).
I think I already regret doing this, but it's to late, I'm invested.:tongue:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll try,

Your fairly amiable around people, relatively smart, you want someone who's a little idealistic like you but still able to be grounded in order to support you emotionally, you have a great sense of humor I'm sure (I haven't checked any of your previous posts). You have a mid size circle of people you like. If they don't share your idealistic nature-you wish they would, but don't hold it against them. I find that you don't hold grudges very easily, but if you do, you take it seriously-although I'm not confident on that one. I think you act more like an extrovert but can be quite shy...Also very angry if the situation demands it, protective of your friends, and you really like to help if you can. I also think your eclectic dresser. If you don't write poetry already, you should. I think you'd be good at itl

I think I could on but would rather not until you tell me how bad my profiling skills are....Ive never typed anyone from a picture. But now that I've made the attempt, I think it polite you do the same for me (as I'm probably far off from your true self).
I think I already regret doing this, but it's to late, I'm invested.:tongue:
I have a small circle of a few people that I really like, I do wish from time to time they would be as idealistic as me, but I accept them the way they are. I have gotten mistaken for an extrovert but in real life I can be very self conscious and shy, that is true..I can get angry and protective, in a scary way haha.. I would like someone who can ground me when I need it but have an idealistic side too..

As for your avatar... Hmmm..

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Imightbecrazy

You are someone who projects two images to the outside world. One image is of being laid back. Another image is of appearing quite extreme in some of the things (or maybe it's one thing) that you really like. At the core, you are usually deeper than what most people think, you like to study or think about philosophies when you have the chance to do so. Your creativity and that you don't show harsh judgment towards the new experiences of people draw people close to you. You can assume certain roles, even if you don't feel sincerely connected to these roles, as long as you are able to achieve certain goals with both people you care about and people you don't care much about.

Am I right? :crazy:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts