Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My curiosity led me here. I hope you don't mind an ISTP barging in your forum and asking questions.

Thanks for your time and effort!

If this thread is offensive or isn't needed, feel free to remove it mods...

·
Registered
932 Posts
Deep pockets!

Kidding. I look for someone who is spiritual and comfortable in their spirituality. He must have great integrity and hold honesty and communication as key. Someone who is capable of being mature and have responsibility. He must value his family and treat his mother with respect. He must care about others. He should be able to make me laugh, especially if he appreciates lame puns and nerdy jokes. I look for someone I can be comfortable with, someone who doesn't make me self-conscious for being different. I want someone who would love me for me. I want someone who is intellectual, who understands that I am an emotional person but they do not necessarily have to be an emotional person. Someone who is confident, so they don't get lost in our relationship, but someone who will be by my side. I want someone who is willing to have a truck full of kids, and is willing to allow me to be a stay-at-home mother to raise our children. I want someone with good desires and intentions. I prefer them to be vegetarian, and not drink often.

Not much, really!

·
Registered
932 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Hahaha, well now I don't feel as bad saying that. I had a feeling the self righteous INFJ's around here might flame me for it. (even though it is somewhat a joke)
Can't really call it a trait, but it couldn't hurt right?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Loves fashion, complex, sophisticated, adventurous, emotional, humble, loving, caring, connected with nature, spiritual, knows herself well, honest, reliable, independent, giving, and loves dancing in the rain..lol. Her eyes must be as beautiful as her heart is.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I like a man with a quick wit, an open mind, discernment, strength, positivity, a giving heart, a bit of an edge, a wide range of interests, who seeks to get the most that he can out of life, because he knows it's out there for the taking. questions himself just enough. independent enough to not blink at my own independence.

somebody i can have fun with, who doesn't force my life down 2 notches.

somebody who can understand my ramblings, incomplete sentences, and constant stream of questions. bonus points if they can help me find the answers.

oh yeah, and like others have said-- the booty. :tongue: gotta get me sum a dat

*edit* but no really, physically attractive to me, as well as physically affectionate-- it's important enough I could easily put it at the top of the list (though, i find im usually not attracted unless the rest of the traits are there as well)

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
Someone willing to embarrass himself to better himself, intelligent, witty, and a sense of humor is an absolute must.

Also one who isn't worried about being offensive ;) (why would this thread be offensive, lol!) just someone willing to apologize if he were unintentionally.

Reactions: Knight93

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
Listening
Caring
Understanding

Those are the big 3 ones, but I also like it when they have a high tolerance for my occasional stupidity.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
. good sense of humor is a big thing for me
. respectful
. spontaneous (I'm already an extremely structured and planned out person... so need someone who can provide this every once in awhile)
. spiritual (very important)
. optimistic (I'm pretty affected by other people's moods, so if I'm around a pessimist, then we'll both be miserable)
. Someone who understands why I'd think the way I do and doesn't mind conversation about deep topics

·
Registered
800 Posts
I look for the absence of the assumption that I'm attracted to members of the opposite sex, in members of the opposite sex. Otherwise sometimes they ask me out and it gets awkward.

that's just me
Thanks, I was looking for a good comeback to this thread title :tongue:.

As for what I look for in partners of my same sex, I like men who are confident, assertive, open-minded and with whom I can be deep, silly and affectionate without them minding (not all three at the same time though lol). Often I fear I might be too weird and too "intense" for people so I love when someone is accepting of my traits.

Reactions: Aquarian

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
When I'm screening women out in the wild- cute/beautiful face, the smile if present, The overall aura, then butt and legs. Yes, they are (physical) traits.
When getting to know someone/ consider for relationship- the big three is her potential to be loyal, honest, and funny/bubbly..the big clichés I guess.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts