Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewhere about INTP-INFJ dynamics. INTP likes to offer their analysis and notices the INFJ inquisitively listening to them. they appreciate being able to relay their analysis to someone that tries to understand them. INFJ notices INTPs honest and straightforward analysis and is drawn toward the independent thinking and feels closer because thinks INTP is revealing deep inner thoughts (the analysis/theories lol).

And yes. I am just curious on how you see INFJs?

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
I've been seeing one for the past few months.

It is a pretty good dynamic so far. I think in my case, she feels understood by me. That I'm interested in her for who she is on the inside. It is hard to say what attracts me.. other than it feels natural and what a relationship should be.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I'm not sure if I know any INFJs in person, but I have noticed that you have posted interesting, inquisitive threads, seemingly out of curiosity and a desire to understand people rather than out of anything nefarious, creepy, or judgmental. I appreciate you--or rather, since I don't actually know you, the threads you post.

no one should "feel close" to me if I say what I think. I'm not necessarily revealing deep (as in secret) inner thoughts. I just like having something new and interesting to think about, and to some extent I like giving random information to people who are interested and who seem mostly harmless. (there have been people who apparently have regarded it as an honor if I speak to them. this puzzles me. they shouldn't feel "honored" and are mistaken if they think I speak to them because I regard them as "special" or "worthy". it is not like that at all on my part. once I'm aware of this type of dynamic, I feel uncomfortable and I avoid speaking to them again.)

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
my best friend is ans INTP, shes loves puzzles and she loves comlicated things that dont make sence, so she will listen intently to my coplex mind workings, she :crazy::laughing::crazy: at them for hours. she understands them well, she then pulls them to pices with her logic and gives themin a neat and pure form and they go back in my head in happy way.
im here favorite puzzle and she thinks im cute because im so human and im dead comlicated and i dont make any sence!
i listen to her anlaysis but its often so detached from huminatiy like some sort of cosmic conudrum that it doesnt connect, i know people and people have to count in your theories. she refers to us as humans:laughing: howver sometimes she just has a gem and with cool analysis she hits a nail on the head and she write. rellay i think she doesn obseve patterns from a far and do something with them or somethng i swear she can predict the future sometimes!
to me its simple she likes puzzles i am a puzzle, sometimes she likes to do some shiz with my mind fluff and i cant argue pure logic. its a welcome relife to comunicate with some one who doesnt want the dumbed down version. Shes like 'hit me whats in head to day'
plus we have loads of fun togther i dont know that i get her but accept her and she trusts me and she doesnt trust many people.
sorry about the bad spelling no time to draft and dyslexic.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I know two INFJs so far.

The good thing is that I get a taste of what it might be like to relate to the world compassionately toward other humans. They have a knack at knowing how I feel before I even know I feel it. They´re open minded and are very good at listening. They let me spout off on my ideas and can follow my thread of logic, but try to ground me when I go too far. Sometimes this is annoying to me, sometimes it´s more practical, sometimes both. Probably the only thing I can say I don´t like is that they tell me I should let my emotions run free more, or try to be more compassionate. Um, guys, if I could, I would. I literally can´t see what they´re seeing, because I´m approaching reality with different values than them. Sometimes they are a little psychic, which I don´t understand, but find fascinating. Also, extremely good in bed. They have a knack for figuring people´s bodies out without much help, and enjoy giving for itself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts