Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please tell me your Enneagram with wing if you know it. I´m collecting data for a paper I´m going to write on correlations between personality typologies.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
4w5 (5w6 1w9)

Reactions: Luminis

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
check my signature! ;)

~ Jekkt
If you don't mind, I'd like to comment. Hope I'm not intruding, but here goes nothing. :) A tritype has to have exactly one fix of each triad: Heart, Head and Gut. You currently display 4 and 2 in yours, and they both belong to the Heart triad (2, 3, 4). Either one of those must be reconsidered. 5 is representing the Head triad (5, 6, 7) here. Currently you don't have a Gut fix showing (8, 9, 1), so you might want to consider one of those. That said, wings can freely be chosen across triad borders. :happy:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
It´s for school.
I'm just really curious, what age/grade are you and what class is this for? Are the MBTI/ Enneagram really legit subjects for school papers given that they're mostly regarded as pseudoscience? (except for maybe when the MBTI is used in business/ team-building exercises).

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I´m 18, in my last year of highschool, octava (Grade 13?). It´s for something called ZSV, which I guess would translate as Basics of Human Sciences. It encompasses psychology, sociology, philosophy, politics and law. You´re right that they are mostly pseudosciences and I can talk about them as long as I consider them as such and explain these facts in my paper.

Btw my ZSV teacher is an extreme ENTP and I did well to initiate him into MBTI over the years and he knows that it´s my huge obsession.

·
Registered
304 Posts
type 1w2 :)

Reactions: Luminis
1 - 18 of 18 Posts