Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I can't do this action because people will laugh."
"I can't do this action this because people will give me weird looks"

All that other good stuff. Let's say that the world is filled with people who will not judge you for who you are. Oh, the majority of people would say that they do whatever regardless of people judging them or not, but I believe deep down they still have the feeling they're being watched and later critiqued or laughed upon.
So, in this world of people never going to judge you, what would you do differently?
Discuss.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Same. I'd goof off more. I'd let my silly side go, I'd act crazy and be outrageous from time to time. I'd wear silly clothes, I'd go without make up from time to time and maybe I'd even let my leg hair grow just to see how long it would get....haha! Sometimes I just long to be a ding bat now and then!

·
Super Moderator
12,037 Posts
What I would do differently if nobody judged me!

Wow, now, that is a super hard question! Hmmmm...be more extroverted! LOL

Reactions: Ethanol

·
Registered
141 Posts
I would probably show my feminin side more. I am a total tomboy(well I was more of one when I was younger) but I stil find that it is hard to change from that because I think that people will judge or whatever me. I do want to be girlier sometimes(like wear skirts and make up and wear my hair down) but I feel that people will judge me. So that is probably what I would do.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I would randomly burst out in song and/or dance throughout the day... when walking down the street, while shopping, while at work, etc. etc.

I would also be goofier/quirkier in general in terms of humor.

If I knew others could understand my Ni when I was talking about it, I would probably bring out that thought process more as well. I would tell people what I see my vision is for myself or them and go into elaborate reasoning as to why and how I came to that conclusion. Maybe then people might trust it and believe me more when I express my concerns that I've found via Ni rather than think I'm crazy and stubborn with my interpretations.

This is tougher to answer than you would think because as I'm thinking of these, my thoughts keep saying, "People will think I'm crazy if I say _______"

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
make a lot more of jokes, talk in other languages, try to do some parkour (note that I said TRY")

·
Registered
49 Posts
well, I have this bad habit of singing when I'm happy (which I usually am) The people I hang out with often tell me that being around me is like being trapped in a musical. When I'm singing in the shower and I hear people on the other side of the bathroom door, I often quiet down. I constantly have to remind myself not to sing in pubic.

If I wasn't afraid of being judged, I would probably be singing all the time.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
it's something that's such a deep secret I would never post here... hehehe XD

I would break out singing in public. actually bekind of, extroverted (oooh... that dirty word =P *joke*)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh hard question, I would tell more people how I feel about them. Not just say a crush or something but friends.Act more randomly, if that's possible for me. Act more extraverted and approach people I don't know but might like to know and just start up a convo. I'd probably do lots more but I can't think of any:tongue:

Reactions: Sweetish
1 - 20 of 71 Posts