Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
infjs whats your current goals/hobbies/things you want to master or become good at?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I've been desperately trying to get my INFJ sister to not be so shy and start sharing more of her artwork, especially since I know, as Si is my witness, that people online would adore her work.

Sorry, but I'll just sit back to see what the INFJs here share, perhaps I can glean something from their wisdom that can help me help get my way too modest sister to put her work out there. I need all the help I can get, hopefully you can forgive my not so stealthy entrance to the thread to "listen in" on what everyone has to say.

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been desperately trying to get my INFJ sister to not be so shy and start sharing more of her artwork, especially since I know, as Si is my witness, that people online would adore her work.

Sorry, but I'll just sit back to see what the INFJs here share, perhaps I can glean something from their wisdom that can help me help get my way too modest sister to put her work out there. I need all the help I can get, hopefully you can forgive my not so stealthy entrance to the thread to "listen in" on what everyone has to say.
nice

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Figure out what I want to do with life...

Shorter term: making this a really good semester, especially as this studio is apparently the main judging criteria for some of the other top schools for M.Arch programs (yeah, no pressure)

Longer term: again decide what I want to do, probably complete a masters program and decide what to do from there...practicing architect, academia, a combination, etc.

Less structured: I really want to work on my sketching more, just making myself draw a little more often and things like that. I want to try and keep up my violin more too (it's been really tough since starting in my current program). Be able to name all of Mozart's symphonies...I'm actually getting there, at least with the more popular ones. Exercise more. Improve headaches and migraines. Gain some weight...or at least not lose any more. Let anxieties about things take over less, try to do more stress reduction things (like exercise again). Listen to more Corelli, because I love his music so very much and I simply don't know why I don't listen to it more often!! Improve photoshop skills.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I don't really have any hobbies or interests at the moment, (my depression kinda took those away from me) but I do have goals to better myself as a person. I'm specifically focusing on my emotional maturity; I'm ready to learn how to accept myself, stop sweating the small stuff and be more open, accepting and less cynical. Most of all; I want to leave the past behind and let go of resentment once and for all. This is likely going to be a life-long process, but I'm glad that I'm finally getting serious about it now.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
My main goal is to finish grad school this summer, then find a job I like in my field. Hobby-wise I want to finish my Halloween themed stained glass mosaic by October. I’m also working on improving my Italian language skills just in case I get a job at my alma mater in Italy after graduation or end up visiting Italy in the future. Chance favors the prepared mind....

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Same goals I've had since I was 20: to live healthily, help others as I'm able, and have some fun along the way. These are pretty nebulous, but to be blunt, small, discrete goals bore the shit out of me. Learning 500 Castilian verbs or mastering level 19 on Super Mario Brothers is nothing that would ever get me out of bed in the morning.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Health wise:
- Improve my sleeping habits
- Eat more/ have good eating habits
- Get a Routine
- Fix my social anxiety/awkwardness (I'm bit of a recluse lol)

Pleasure wise:
- Read and Write more
- Get good at dancing (I'm quiet clumsy)
- Learn Korean fluently
- Pick and stick with some creative hobby

1 - 9 of 9 Posts