Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the difference between a Virgo INFJ and an Aquarius INFJ? How does your sign affect your INFJness and how it manifests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
662 Posts
What's the difference between a Virgo INFJ and an Aquarius INFJ? How does your sign affect your INFJness and how it manifests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello Fellow INFJ 4w3 .
To be honest, I find it hard to find a pattern(rationally) between different sun sign( Though it is interesting to read about it. I guess I am going to be a skeptic forever.xD

I am of Leo sun sign btw. And according to sun signs there are supposed to be 12 different INFJs.
Most common sun sign in America is Scorpio. And Leo's ranking is 11th.

That makes me almost Rarest of Rare. :0 xD

Would love to hear your thoughts on it.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I feel like we talked about this before.. I remember talking about being an INFJ Aries..

·
Registered
301 Posts
INFJ 1W2 Taurus. The INFJ Taurus description in Lovable's link fits like a glove.

I always thought astrology was hokum, but I'm reading that Jung was a bit of a proponent. Two therapist friends use MBTI type and zodiac signs in their practices. One has an odd interest in the correlation between physical height and relationship success in INFP males. She has theories about physical attributes and relationship challenges in non-dominant male types.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey there. INFJ and officially Scorpio. For a long time, I really wanted to be 'sorted' into one of the zodiacs (having the need to 'box' everything and belong everywhere) and first time reading Scorpio profile, I was like "no way this is me", and left the topic completely. But today, I googled again, and it doesn't sound so weird now. Many of those things do fit me. What do you think, does it at least a bit fit?

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
I am a Virgo
While the description sounds right, about being a good worker I also find -becoming- a virgin part of my mantra... or rather stabilizing that part of myself. purity. I love that idea =)...
It's a mutable sign and I have a moon in Scorpio.

I haven't studied much of the other meanings on the chart but would like to. Like the houses.
It is great too when ittells the future.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have recently been reading about astrology because another INFJ friend friend of mine told me how much it meant to her :).
I'm a pisces with a ascendant Aries sign.Pisces is a water sign and represents fluidity, compassion and reflection. On the other hand, I have an ascendant aries sign (a fire sign) which represents activeness, acting before thinking, and being headstrong. I find this interesting because I encompass two opposite and different signs!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts