Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a previous thread, it's mentioned how gravity is caused by the merging of ether from multiple universes. When the Black Hole merges the ether from multiple universes into itself, the information content of a Black Hole is the same whether the Black Hole is big or small, using the Holographic principle, which explains quantum entanglement. As long as the ether in the environment is larger than the ether in the Black Hole, then the Black Hole will ever increase in frequency and size. Once the ether inside a Black Hole is larger than that of the environment, then the Black Hole explodes, producing the Big Bang, and generating multiple, smaller sized Black Holes.

What do you guys think? Thank you for reading.

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you need to be educated.
I thought of this information after studying Emotional Repression Release, especially Environmental Emotional Repression Release. It is also derived from how gravity is caused by the merging of ether from multiple universes.

You can read about Emotional Repression Release, and how it manifests in the physical, here:

·
Registered
INTJ 8w9
1,845 Posts
I thought of this information after studying Emotional Repression Release, especially Environmental Emotional Repression Release. It is also derived from how gravity is caused by the merging of ether from multiple universes.

You can read about Emotional Repression Release, and how it manifests in the physical, here:
Have you tried studying physics books?

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you tried studying physics books?
I got the information about black holes online, though didn't get into the mathematics of theoretical physics.

·
Registered
INTJ 8w9
1,845 Posts
I got the information about black holes online, though didn't get into the mathematics of theoretical physics.
Internet frequently has conflicting information about exactly the same topic, so it is imperative to be careful and critical with what you choose to internalize.
Firstly, are you talking about physical Black Holes?
If the answer is "yes", then the source of your information about them has to be physics, the discipline that introduced such concept in the first place.
You can't learn German by studying Korean, right?

Have you tried reading this : Black hole - Wikipedia ?

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Internet frequently has conflicting information about exactly the same topic, so it is imperative to be careful and critical with what you choose to internalize.
Firstly, are you talking about physical Black Holes?
If the answer is "yes", then the source of your information about them has to be physics, the discipline that introduced such concept in the first place.
You can't learn German by studying Korean, right?

Have you tried reading this : Black hole - Wikipedia ?
Of course it's about Black Holes mentioned in physics. What Black Holes did you have in mind?

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good, then you can proceed to read the rest of my post.

The same as you.
Instead of questioning about what Black Hole means, do you have any questions or comments about what's mentioned here?

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is a recent article about the increasing size of a Black Hole, which agrees with the idea that as long as there is more Ether in the environment than that in the Black Hole, then the Black Hole will ever increase in frequency and size:

There is also the concept of White Holes, which is a Black Hole at the moment of Big Bang, when much of the ether is released back into the environment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts