Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INFP. ENFP. INFJ. They may seem almost identical on first glance, but they are all very different types, with unique assets, strenghts, and weaknesses.

INFP: Fi - Ne - Si - Te

ENFP: Ne - Fi - Te - Si

INFJ: Ni - Fe - Ti - Se

Another thing: How INFPs differ from ENFPs, in my opinion, is that obviously their first letter is different. INFP are naturally introverted; this means that, even though they may have great social skills and don't mind mingling with others, the INFP will feel exhaustion after a while and needs to recharge afterward. The ENFP, being a natural extrovert, won't feel tired from socializing. There was a website I read about how ENFP recharges and why they have to if they are supposedly extroverted- ENFPs are the least outgoing extroverted type of the MBTI, so it's only natural they need to recharge. How they do it, though, is different from the INFP's reason to get away from the crowd. The ENFP needs to recharge because they suffer from 'sensory overload' from all the people and places they've seen, so they need to get away to calm down or else they will be jumping all over the place. The INFP needs time alone because socializing takes a toll on their social battery.

The INFP and INFJ are different in the sense that their last letter is different. Unlike the INFP who struggles to get up and do chores most of the time (or make important decisions), the INFJ is more likely to do what needs to be done. It is also said that the INFJ is the most logical feeler of the MBTI family, and with the INFP being so sensitive, no doubt they are very different types overall. The INFP also believes in being an individualist, while the INFJ, because of their Fe function, tend to not want to make waves with their peers and thus, are more likely to conform more readily than the revolutionary-loving INFP.

I hope I summed things up correctly for newbies who are confused about which NF types they are.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Don't forget about our lovely ENFJ cousins

ENFJ: Fe - Ni - Se - Ti

ENFJs have a lot in common with INFPs, as they are both F - N - S - T. In a lot of ways, ENFJs and INFPs are the same type, just inverted.

They have a lot in common with INFJs, as they share the same functions. Even more than INFPs, these two type are outgoing and introspective versions of one another.

ENFJs have a lot in common with ENFPs, as they are both ENFs with the difference being perspective style. ENFPs focus on possibilities and their own ideals while ENFJs focus on shared values and hidden meanings. Both are outward focused idealists who want to make the world a better place and help people.

Most NF types will resonate with at least two other NF types.

INFPs will often resonate with INFJs and ENFPs.
ENFPs will often resonate with INFPs and ENFJs.
INFJs will often resonate with INFPs and ENFJs.
ENFJs will often resonate with INFPs and INFJs.

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
171 Posts
INFP. ENFP. INFJ. They may seem almost identical on first glance, but they are all very different types, with unique assets, strenghts, and weaknesses.

INFP: Fi - Ne - Si - Te

ENFP: Ne - Fi - Te - Si

INFJ: Ni - Fe - Ti - Se

Another thing: How INFPs differ from ENFPs, in my opinion, is that obviously their first letter is different. INFP are naturally introverted; this means that, even though they may have great social skills and don't mind mingling with others, the INFP will feel exhaustion after a while and needs to recharge afterward. The ENFP, being a natural extrovert, won't feel tired from socializing. There was a website I read about how ENFP recharges and why they have to if they are supposedly extroverted- ENFPs are the least outgoing extroverted type of the MBTI, so it's only natural they need to recharge. How they do it, though, is different from the INFP's reason to get away from the crowd. The ENFP needs to recharge because they suffer from 'sensory overload' from all the people and places they've seen, so they need to get away to calm down or else they will be jumping all over the place. The INFP needs time alone because socializing takes a toll on their social battery.

The INFP and INFJ are different in the sense that their last letter is different. Unlike the INFP who struggles to get up and do chores most of the time (or make important decisions), the INFJ is more likely to do what needs to be done. It is also said that the INFJ is the most logical feeler of the MBTI family, and with the INFP being so sensitive, no doubt they are very different types overall. The INFP also believes in being an individualist, while the INFJ, because of their Fe function, tend to not want to make waves with their peers and thus, are more likely to conform more readily than the revolutionary-loving INFP.

I hope I summed things up correctly for newbies who are confused about which NF types they are.

Hm...I believe I am introverted but I tend to talk and not think about everything I say before I say it.
I also talk out loud (bad habit)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts