Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
I am an INTP (similar to the INFP in its tendency to be very introverted and not to finish what it starts), and I have 3-ish tendencies. I think a lot of types can be 3's...anyone who cares what others think of them (which is, let's face it, pretty much everyone on some level:wink:).

·
MOTM January 2013
10,643 Posts
Yes, for sure. INFP=dreamer and that includes dreaming of success. I would say 3 is a pretty common type for INFP's.

·
Registered
103 Posts
It doesn't fit all that well. INFPs tend to be 4s, 9s, 6s, and occasionally 5s. Can you relate at all to the E4 description? Maybe you are a 4 with a strong 3 wing?

·
MOTM January 2013
10,643 Posts
It doesn't fit all that well. INFPs tend to be 4s, 9s, 6s, and occasionally 5s. Can you relate at all to the E4 description? Maybe you are a 4 with a strong 3 wing?
Yep, as someone else mentioned, I can't say I agree there, having a 3w4 in my triptype fits me perfectly in conjunct with my other E types. Imo, I think they work compatably together. Remember, not all 3's are extroverts, especially the 3w4's whom can be much more introspective and individualistic, in fact this combination might be more common in INFP's, I can't imagine INFP, type 3w2 are all that common, but don't hold me to that. I know I had a lot of confusion over whether I was a type 3 or 6 which I am now decided but the 3 in me wants others to see my unique talents, expressing them isn't enough, I need some sort of appreciation in the form of some audience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts