Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as a infp are you one of those that like to stay up late till night and get some work done in the quiet and peaceful night, or do you like waking up to the fresh early mornings and find yourself being the most productive.. i used to be a night owl, but now i am trying to change and get up early but its not too easy. at the moment im sleeping early and waking up late so im not either :(. lol but hopefully soon i will be a early riser.

so what are you?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Well, I enjoy staying up late, & I enjoy waking up early, too. But it has nothing to do with being productive. I go through phases of staying up late & sleeping in, then going to bed early & waking up early. Right now I am staying up late & being forced to wake up early which totally sucks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats awesome, you can sleep late and wake up early, for me its very hard to sleep late and get up early. you probably get up early because you have a job right?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
That first sentence of mine I did not mean I enjoy doing both at the same time. I can, like I have been for the past month & a half, but I've turned into a zombie during the hours I am "awake." Then I nap like four hours after work & repeat the whole process. It is a cycle of death!

·
Premium Member
ENFP, so/s_, Cosmic
3,430 Posts
Nananananananana nananananananana BATMAN!!! BATMAAAN!!!

as a infp are you one of those that like to stay up late till night and get some work done in the quiet and peaceful night
so what are you?
Haha, work?? I'm on PersonalityCafe and other random websites at night, I'm a night owl, I usually go to sleep after 3 or 4 or 5, the sky's the limit and the limit is the shiz

I can, like I have been for the past month & a half, but I've turned into a zombie during the hours I am "awake." Then I nap like four hours after work & repeat the whole process. It is a cycle of death!
I was like this when I had an animation course, except I would fall asleep at the course

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol... yea browsing at night time is fun isnt it :wink:

so far it seems like most of us infp are night owls... any early birds that wake up early by choice and not by force???

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Owl, of course. Haven't there already been threads like this?

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
I guess I'd be considered a lazy, unproductive night owl.

However, that doesn't mean I hate the morning. I actually love it, especially at around 4 in the morning when the sun's getting close to rising and the whole world around me is silent. It's beautiful, there's nothing else like it.

...too bad I'm too lazy to get up that early :(. I love my sleep :proud:

·
Registered
540 Posts
It depends on whether or not I can see the sunrise from my room. If I can, I'm a bit of an early bird (always up before 11 AM, even on weekends). If I can't, I stay up until the wee hours of the morning, and I can sleep in as late as mid-afternoon.

I much prefer to be an early bird. I feel infinitely more productive that way.

·
Registered
26 Posts
As a INFJ, I guess I try to be more organized with my time. I kind of enjoy being able to sit on my computer till late, or read till like 2 in the night, but life makes you have to wake up early, so I'm in the perpetual habit of surely being awake by 8:30 at the max!

On normal days, 12:30 bed, 8 up. Not too shaby. I used to be really good at 12-7, but I lost it, and cannot see to recover lol.

Too much work, too little time!:proud:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Usually I'm a night owl

With all the schoolwork I've had to do lately though, I'd probably be both :crazy: I just don't get enough sleep period.
I procrastinate way too much through the day, so I keep getting about 5 hours of sleep a night

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
My sleep patterns cycle strangely. I think I must be from Mars, because they don't seem to be aligned perfectly with the Earth's rotation. Consequently, I am sometimes a night owl, and at other times, I am an early bird, depending on where I am in my pattern.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I can be a total night owl, and usually am if I'm at home and don't have anything to wake up for.
On vacations when I actually go somewhere, I tend to get up way earlier, which may have to do with the reduced exposure to light that comes from camping/driving around. My suspicion is that artificial electric day has messed up my psychology somehow.
A lot of times, I'll also sleep twice, four to six hours for the first one and two to five for the second, with a weird in-between phase of wandering around doing a lot of random stuff.

·
Premium Member
15,241 Posts
I think I'm both -- during the work week ( 4 days/40 hr work week) I get up at 5:20am every morning and go to bed by 9 - 9:30PM. When on vacation, I stay up and sleep later-- that goes for the weekends also.

·
Banned
2,025 Posts
INFP-centric discussion with many different INFPs - it's been a while.

I've never been a morning person. At this point, I'm not a night owl. I get tired too easily. If I were to be alert and not hassled late at night, I would like it, because there are few distractions.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts