Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A really good friend and I are both INFP's and we both have the same birthday. I was just wondering if there was possibly some connection between astrological signs and personality types...

What day were you folks born on... February 22 is my birthday

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
January 18th,

I'm not sure you'll find a link (never know though), but I generally don't buy into all that hoohaw. However, I had an older woman do the detailed version: date, year, hour you were born. Then she glanced up the alignment of the planets, some other crap I'll never understand and she came out with a scarily accurate reading. (Note: She knew next to nothing about me, she wasn't a close friend or anything).

This is the interpretation for Mars in the 4th house, which he's got: You may have difficulty getting along with one of your parents. It is very important that you discuss openly any problems that you have with each other, so that you can arrive at a real compromise. Even if you find it difficult to get along with them, they are very important to you, and you very much need their approval.

This placement of Mars means that you feel a strong desire to be the person in charge in your home, which is difficult because of your age. But you should learn to get along with the people you live with, because that could be a problem in your adult home as well. One way to ease this situation is to be by yourself as much as possible.

You are an idealist who wants the world to be grand and good and beautiful. You want people to be good and noble and are very disappointed when they are not.

You are so concerned with the important things in life that sometimes you forget about little matters that really have to be done. You are very independent and resent anyone who tries to keep you from doing what you want.
You are optimistic and cheerful, and you can't stay sad for very long. Usually you feel good about life, and you try to make others around you feel that way also.

People will like you for this.
I thought it was cool, but maybe I'm biased and overly applying it to myself than I should.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Reportedly, a disproportionate number of INFPs are water signs (Aquarius, Scorpio, or Pisces). I'm a Capricorn, born December 25th.

Reactions: dreamcatcher

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Reportedly, a disproportionate number of INFPs are water signs (Aquarius, Scorpio, or Pisces). I'm a Capricorn, born December 25th.
Christmas baby, huh? How's that? I'm Dec. 30, Capricorn as well. I used to be jealous that my brothers had better birthdays than I did. Everyone's travelling or busy around my birthday, so not many ever came to my birthday parties. And a lot of people just handed me one present and said it was both a birthday and Christmas present :confused:

Yeah, I don't know what to think about astrology. My grandma believes in it, and she's not a crazy old lady or anything, so who knows.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
A lot of INFPs made in the Spring huh?

Reactions: dreamcatcher

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Christmas baby, huh? How's that? I'm Dec. 30, Capricorn as well. I used to be jealous that my brothers had better birthdays than I did. Everyone's travelling or busy around my birthday, so not many ever came to my birthday parties. And a lot of people just handed me one present and said it was both a birthday and Christmas present :confused:

Yeah, I don't know what to think about astrology. My grandma believes in it, and she's not a crazy old lady or anything, so who knows.
Actually, my parents felt guilty about it, so they would arrange a small family gathering Christmas morning and then I was allowed a big party (friends and whomever) in the summer, my "Unbirthday Party." When my biological father was alive, he would usually throw birthday parties for me, too (he claimed his religion was against Christmas, but it wasn't, and he also took me to Christmas family gatherings anyway, so I don't know what he was going on about), filled with people I didn't know and presents which resembled nothing I would ever like. But hey, there was cake and more money in it for me, so it wasn't all bad.

The most annoying thing about having a Birthday on Christmas has been old ladies thinking I must be Jesuslike because of the day I was born on, pinching my cheeks, "OH! A Christmas baby!" Bitch, Jesus wasn't even born on December 25th, Christmas is just celebrated on that day to loosely correlate with Yule, a pagan holiday, because that's how Christians managed to convert the pagans - inventing kickass holidays vaguely resembling old familiar ones to lure 'em in.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
A lot of INFPs made in the Spring huh?
At first I was like "What? No one here said they were born in the Spring." and then I was like, "Ooooooh. Haha."

Maybe being conceived during the time of year love blooms contributes to the Feeling characteristic :tongue:
Works for me as an explanation as to why I'm the black sheep of my family. I'm the only one in my immediate family who's a feeler and not a thinker, and also the only one born in winter. My grandma is also INFP, and her birthday is December 19.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
" Bitch, Jesus wasn't even born on December 25th, Christmas is just celebrated on that day to loosely correlate with Yule, a pagan holiday, because that's how Christians managed to convert the pagans - inventing kickass holidays vaguely resembling old familiar ones to lure 'em in.
In Roman times, the Goth worshipped trees. There is something loosely relating to the Goths and Romans with Christmas as well.

October 16th, year is somewhere on the site. I dunno about accurate information with conventional astrology, but there is the mayan sun signs/numbers. Mine is 2/Akbal. I can dig up a site you can check on, if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
242 Posts
August 24th myself. Maybe that's where my occasional Thinking phases come from, eh?
EDIT: Forgot to mention the moon was in Aquarius that day... Odd.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
February 15. I'm an aquarius.

And in answer to your question, I don't know if being an INFP has any specific correlation to your birth day, although it seems it might given the number of water signs being INFP's, but it does relate to your personality as a whole. I'm very interested in astrology. The skies and the heavens are there for a reason, as well as every day in existence.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
December 14.

·
Registered
183 Posts
My MBTI type and zodiac sign totally match. INFP = LIBRA.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I was born on April 12th. No matter how often I try to tell myself that I don't really believe in astrology, I'm still very happy/proud deep down to say I'm an Aries :)

I was actually born like 33 minutes before Friday the 13th. The 4th movie was actually released the next day. My Mom was freaking out trying to push me out as soon as she could that night supposedly.

My birthday has fallen on Easter a few times, which I didn't mind as a child since it meant I usually got a day off from school and a bunch of candy around my birthday each year. We 'lightly' celebrated Easter so it never really overshadowed my birthday like a holiday such as Thanksgiving or Christmas might. Only bad thing was it rained a lot in April :(

·
Registered
264 Posts
Reactions: Calvaire

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
My MBTI type and zodiac sign totally match. INFP = LIBRA.
Not really, because Libras are supposed to be very extroverted. :mellow:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
October 9. Libra seems to fit though I am quite introverted.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts