Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I will start I am mostly in my head and analyzing things.
Very in tune with my feelings and thoughts.
Very self reflective. And speak in symbols and metaphors A LOT
I reflect of past events to understand myself more. I make a lot of connections in regards to connecting what I see to what I have learned such as MBTI I notice when people are acting in a certain type off of what I've learned.

But I also am aware when an outfit looks good on someone
I like to spend a lot of time putting together outfits on my avatar or designing a room on Sims and I know what colours go together or not.

Today I was talking to a friend and she is ENTJ and I suddenly out of NO WHERE was aware of how she used a matter of fact approach in the pattern of her speech. And I said to her wow! I could really hear that matter of factness in your speech. I never noticed this with her before. Is that Se? I thought it may be Ne.
An INFP said it may be Ne or Se...

I know you may want to "adopt me" as a ISFP because of my funky style XD
haha!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I wouldn't say that the outfit thing points necessarily to Se. Many people have good taste or an interesting style. I've seen numerous Infps with cool styles and great combinations! ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ok so I will start I am mostly in my head and analyzing things.
Very in tune with my feelings and thoughts.
Very self reflective. And speak in symbols and metaphors A LOT
I reflect of past events to understand myself more. I make a lot of connections in regards to connecting what I see to what I have learned such as MBTI I notice when people are acting in a certain type off of what I've learned.
Hey there 😊 I guess we are very much on the same boat. I feel like that I share lots of the traits you said, and I've been wondering for almost 2 years that finally what my type could possibly be. I've reached a conclusion that I am in fact an ISFP and there are lots of people mistyping ISFPs as INFPs. For example for the prophetic part and deep reflective thoughts I could name Jean Jacques Rousseau who is often mistyped as an INFP while he is a true perfect example of an ISFP. Why? It's a common concept that N vs S in secondary and tertiary functions is easily recognizable while it's not. For example you could see the artistic nature of an ISFP like Rousseau in his works mainly because of his secondary Se while on the other hand the whole ideas of his works comes from his tertiary function Ni.
Ni is reaaaaaallly way different than Ne as Se is easily recognizable from Si.

But I also am aware when an outfit looks good on someone
I like to spend a lot of time putting together outfits on my avatar or designing a room on Sims and I know what colours go together or not.

Today I was talking to a friend and she is ENTJ and I suddenly out of NO WHERE was aware of how she used a matter of fact approach in the pattern of her speech. And I said to her wow! I could really hear that matter of factness in your speech. I never noticed this with her before. Is that Se? I thought it may be Ne.
An INFP said it may be Ne or Se...
The situation that you said is a complete sign of sudden usage of Ni while using Se as a pilot function. It usually shows itself like a gut feeling while you are not supposed to be good at what you are thinking.
I know you may want to "adopt me" as a ISFP because of my funky style XD
haha!
Nope not because of your style, because of your sentence itself:
I know that you want to ... Yeah a perfect usage of Ni as a tertiary function and you think that other people don't understand this predictable nature of themselves so you say it at the end of your paragraph like it's not something important, but you used Ni and you used it perfectly combined with a good common sense.
I think that me and you are much alike, though you are much younger 😉 I've also been into philosophy and religion for a decade of my life as an ISFP, and there wasn't a single day that I wouldn't think of existential problems and the absurd outcomes.
Though for clarification I would like you to tell me which part of reflecting is more important to you:
1- Reflecting on past to see what outcome future will bring us if we use or continue using a single behaviour, like Rousseau compares society and nature and concludes that nature could be even considered better. Se Ni
2- Reflecting on past to see what could have been done to prevent the bad things happening and suggesting a new solution to the problems, like Camus introduces his philosophy of absurdism. Ne Si
Best whishes ☺

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh man haha I'm gonna have to think about that haha idk.

Maybe ill do a video and ill be able to explain...
I'm pretty tired i wrote so much today my only way of energy for something so complex might be to talk about it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Oh man haha I'm gonna have to think about that haha idk.

Maybe ill do a video and ill be able to explain...
I'm pretty tired i wrote so much today my only way of energy for something so complex might be to talk about it.
Okay 😉 I'm looking forward to it
Sweet dreams! 😄

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It may take a while feeling a bit uncomfortable with the new information 😆 Dont take it personally tho... its just me 😅
I just dont know how to respond

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Earlier today I did a video ( before we talked) I found out it did post on Youtube. I did it to show me Ne-ing with the question on if I was Ne-ing maybe you'll be interested in that. You may need to skip around it's long.
Also I did do a post on me and how I see the past. it's in my discussions. It's not the hypothetical past post.

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I put up my typing video I did for a company so they could type me. You could check that also... They said I was isfj off of my subconscious cues. i still don't connect to that type as a whole.

·
Registered
ISFP
2,635 Posts
Dear Darla,
I hate your stinking guts,
You make me vomit,
You’re a scum between my toes.
Love Alfalfa​

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey there ☺ I'm actually seeing your video right now, as of now I sensed a high usage of Ni. For sure there is no sign of Si going around in your video and you said once that if you knew if they would ask a question like this... Which reminds me of high usage of Se and taking on whatever comes next.
You have a good usage of Ni and you move your body a lot to keep yourself in tune with the environment not to make people tired, however I would like to say that you are completely fine the way you are and you are deeply connected with people. What is important to me is that you wonder and seem lost in your thoughts but that doesn't mean you have to explain to people that you understand and are not just clueless. I hope you will find lots of people in your life who would get your feelings and thoughts without the need to convince them 😊
Now back to the video...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ah it gets a little bit hard to finally decide what cognitive functions you use however I feel that you depend on and use Ni a lot. Why? You keep reading stuff, listening and getting yourself drown until you get an ahaaa moment like you figured something new and you want to see what possible outcome it brings to the table.
The scene where you say but what if none of us accuses the other person and get one year of sentence if the other person is not a murderer reminds me of high usage of Ni along with Fe morals.
I even thought that you might even be an INFJ. However the way you present yourself and use body expressions and when aren't thinking about what to say you use Se a lot. You just seem to know what is going on with your actions and words like you mentioned that you know about every one of your eye movements.
Ok I'm finally going to decide what types represent your personality more and before that, I think you have answered my question in your video. You reflect on past to see what happened with our current way of life and what happens if we don't change it, That is Ni I guess however I don't remove Si and Ne from my suggestions as you show strong signs of Si and Ne at the end of the video.
INFJ: It adds up with your deep thoughts and personality. The scene where you say how you got angry over something you didn't control reminds me of Ni and Fe as you say that you want to show that you care for the other person however I might see a strong set of values with Fi while showing Te as an inferior function like my next suggestions:
ISFP: No need to say anymore, It adds up perfectly. The only reason which might show that you are not an ISFP is how often you use intuition.
INFP: I don't see lots of Si, however you use it slightly and I admit that you use Ne on a good level too.
I would like to know more about your childhood, As an ISFP myself my childhood was around Fi and Se and I didn't use Ni and Te much like I do now. I was really onto art and sport and I can say that I hated school and concepts only on paper.

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol well I definitly put up more videos of rambling if your not sure XD.

Hm I thought I was more Fi because when talking to my friends I think I try to understand their feelings through what I've been through. I used to type INFJ a lot but then my friend said she uses Fe and she needs to talk to people to know how she feels and I was like oh... i know how I feel.
I am very aware of my emotions.

Hm the reason why I cared about that roommate was because I could see life not going well for her if she kept acting that way. I call it a I'm mad so mad at what your doing but I have a sudden awareness of how you need to change and a sudden care for you... person I hardly know.

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well I'm relieved I'm not isfj cause I just didn't think I was...

Idk how much I use intuition...
Like I said I put up other videos... videos of my rambling about things that just come up to my mind.

Ugh.. i feel bad though its really long maybe Ill do a short response to what you said here idk.

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for taking all the time for a stranger.

I used to play football with the guys and then be out on the playground making up musical numbers based on my feelings singing out of my feelings choosing not to care what people thought of me.

I also wore blue liptick in high-school and tried different looks.
Wrote a lot of poetry and did art.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts