Personality Cafe banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

Registered
Whoever I am.
Discussion Starter #21
I'm a song writer but also like to create songs off the top of my head.. not always write it. I like to pretend I'm in a musical I feel music stirr up and I just go for it.

Registered
During those activities, how did others see you? I too used to interact in highly physical activities with friends and figured out at some point that other people thought of me as someone who doesn't care much about the idea of activity but how it plays out and it did seem to perfectly fit my personality.
Like for video games I could spent lots of times creating my character and doing unnecessary activities just because I felt good about it.
But when it comes down to ideas I get confused a lot. I can really see if something is being done beautifully but I can't tell if the idea is beautiful itself and I get suddenly confused.
It was about me as an ISFP, however I had an INFP friend which used to compliment my skills but said that I didn't know where I am actually going 馃槀

Registered
Whoever I am.
Discussion Starter #23
I was painting today and I couldn't just start I had to have some idea of what I wanted to do. Then I waiting till I had that idea and as I kept going I had more ideas. Then I made this. I kept seeing more things I could add.

Registered
Whoever I am.
Discussion Starter #25
I liked being part of the game when doing sports.
Um when wondering around singing I was in my own world as the music came to mind and I made it up as I went... i still had some idea of what I was singing about though...

I would spend MUCH time on making my avatar. But I also really loved playing the game and making up random songs or doing commentary outloud or making jokes while playing.

I got really immersed in the game and leveling up.

I always have a huge appreciation for good graphics hard to play a game without them...

I like Mirrors edge cause of how I feel so connected with the character as she run and turns and moves around. I feel like I am IN the game.

Registered
Whoever I am.
Discussion Starter #26
I like getting the idea of things the why.
I like knowing the point of a picture. What is it speaking to me. What is the artist conveying here

Registered
I don't see a strong sign of Se.

Registered
Ne is pattern recognition, connecting dots, and getting ahas! You notice the truthfulness in your ENTJs talk, and you go: oh, now this makes sense. and that. and that. so, now, this. and the other. and the other. (not the best example but you understand the idea)

Se is observing the surrounding and seeing things the way they are, no ahas, simply as "is"

Ne is mostly future focussed and Se is for the present.

Ne is divergent. Since A, then from A, B, C, D, E, F... and, uh oh! 3, 7, 8... and Se, again, as "is": this is A. No assumptions, no filling in the lines.

Ne cannot be confused for Se, not really. But it's possible to have a more developed or more used function that doesn't come naturally to your type.

For example, my Ti is as Strong and my Te, and both are each stronger than my Ni, which is my first function. I don't have Ti in my first 4 but my Ti happens to be "more developed" than my Ni. More developed means stronger, in comparison with how strong my Ni could be.

You can make an awesome outfit based on pattern combination (Ne) or based on observation as is (Se)

What do you find yourself doing more, seeing things as they are in detail, or coming up with things?

Remember also to not focus on the individual use of function as functions are not used in an isolated way. Se might be backing up Ne and vice versa and depends on the context. What matters most is what you're most comfortable with, what you fall back to, when you're spooked. What situation you're more productive in depending on what function needs to be heavily used.

Your level of personal development (outside of MBTI) matters too. And your experiences and environment.

There's so much to the cog. functions I can't explain as clear as I'd like to here.

Good luck understanding it more!

BTW, my weak ass Se thinks you're pretty. 鉁

Registered
Whoever I am.
Discussion Starter #29
When I make art I keep adding adding adding because I see more possibilities.
When I research I keep searching this then I start searching that... and then when I try to stay on that my mind goes but wait! There's more! What about this that?!
And then I get stressed out cause I'm searching up pretty much everything in mbti just so I have more information so I can get an answer.
And if I have an answer... I'll probably still feel that nagging to look at this that and there!.

When I think about a situation I think of the past then I think of the present then I think of hypothetical situations then I think of how O feel basically throughout then i think about what they may say what Id say... and it circles.

Its hard to stop creating when I do art because I keep coming up with ideas or for music sounds.

If I didnt have a value system I abide by i would probably be living in Japan but then visiting Ireland and doing riverdance on the hills!

XD

Me without a day planned is doing this that and there and all over the place.

I dont think I think about the future. I think about information I've collected by seeing it in facts or experiencing it and then run a muck from past to present to future to what do I do now

Thanks for the compliment btw

Registered
When I make art I keep adding adding adding because I see more possibilities.
When I research I keep searching this then I start searching that... and then when I try to stay on that my mind goes but wait! There's more! What about this that?!
And then I get stressed out cause I'm searching up pretty much everything in mbti just so I have more information so I can get an answer.
And if I have an answer... I'll probably still feel that nagging to look at this that and there!.

When I think about a situation I think of the past then I think of the present then I think of hypothetical situations then I think of how O feel basically throughout then i think about what they may say what Id say... and it circles.

Its hard to stop creating when I do art because I keep coming up with ideas or for music sounds.

If I didnt have a value system I abide by i would probably be living in Japan but then visiting Ireland and doing riverdance on the hills!

XD

Me without a day planned is doing this that and there and all over the place.

I dont think I think about the future. I think about information I've collected by seeing it in facts or experiencing it and then run a muck from past to present to future to what do I do now

Thanks for the compliment btw

Hello there :) The part which you said then I get stressed out... I think that it's an strong sign of Te, so if this happens often about exploring your ideas, I can't see any argue that you use Ti and Fe.
I just can't decide with ISFP or INFP as you said before, I don't think that tertiary Ni could have that much influence over who you are, so I guess with the things that you say it's most likely that you are an INFP. I also looked at that art piece of yours, It's brilliant, it exactly has what I lack in my life, expression.
Yes I guess it's not that strange since we had people like Van Gogh and a whole concept like Expressionism. My final opinion is INFP I guess.

Registered
Whoever I am.
Discussion Starter #31
Thank you for taking the time to care about this situation in my life :) Thank you for the compliment on my art :)

Registered
Hello there :) The part which you said then I get stressed out... I think that it's an strong sign of Te, so if this happens often about exploring your ideas, I can't see any argue that you use Ti and Fe.
I just can't decide with ISFP or INFP as you said before, I don't think that tertiary Ni could have that much influence over who you are, so I guess with the things that you say it's most likely that you are an INFP. I also looked at that art piece of yours, It's brilliant, it exactly has what I lack in my life, expression.
Yes I guess it's not that strange since we had people like Van Gogh and a whole concept like Expressionism. My final opinion is INFP I guess.
I second this.

if you still have doubts hit me up in DM and I鈥檒l show you some other tests that could point you to the right direction: among them, this.

Registered
Whoever I am.
Discussion Starter #33
Still having doubts looked over the report for isfj again but with a friend she says it sounds like me... i watch the videos on YouTube though and I dont feel I fit in.

So idk. I feel pretty typless.

Registered
Still having doubts looked over the report for isfj again but with a friend she says it sounds like me... i watch the videos on YouTube though and I dont feel I fit in.

So idk. I feel pretty typless.
Check INFJ. It鈥檚 said they鈥檙e among the ones to be more easily mistyped than any other type. They have the ahas of intuition too.

You鈥檙e clearly an intuitive. I鈥檇 say you鈥檙e introvert too. But I can鈥檛 confirm with how little I know about you, of course.
It took me 1 year to find my type, and I know me more...

I don鈥檛 sound very encouraging do I? Oops 馃槵

All the best 馃崁

21 - 34 of 34 Posts