Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33008 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
I get really bored of people after awhile. It makes me feel like I don't know what I want out of people, and like I will be alone for forever. Fuck it, people need to stop being so boring.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I slept with a ton of people in my teens, twenties and early 30's , way too many. Eventually went to therapy for it, realized I was trying to subconsciously get the love I never got from my cold distant mother as a kid, and now for the last few years I'm terrified of casual sex, haha, crap :( one extreme to the other.

Also I've probably drank straight from your juice containers without using a cup, as well as looked thru your medicine cabinets at one time or another. :)

...sorry.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I think I would do pretty much anything with pretty much anyone, sexually... all they have to do... is ask. I especially will if I don't give a crap. Maybe not if they mean something to me, because then I feel obligated to make sure something is "real" first.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I am way too curious... Honestly if somebody left me alone in a room with their diary, I don't think I could resist and I feel terrible about it.

I'm also ashamed that I like gossip so much.. I don't care about most people in my class but I can't help but want to learn all of their dark secrets...

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
I always boast about love, romance, and the pride I take in children. The dream of being a father...

Back when I didn't understand periods exactly, a girl told me we didn't have to use protection based on a time in the cycle. She ended up getting pregnant and we were far too young to take care of a child.

No one else knows, but we had an abortion. As I watched her on the table, I felt like the devices took the life out of her. She was never the same after. It felt like she had just been raped and I stood by and watched.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Not everyone elses problems move me as much as I'd make out they do (only the cool people)

I'm a hypocrite sometimes. I can and have helped people with hypocritical advice, but it doesn't change the fact..

·
Registered
717 Posts
I overreact to everything in my head, but I pretend to be perfectly calm, chillingly, perfectly calm - I am a horrible liar.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I love to write but I feel everything I write is garbage so I end up deleting it. I wonder if I will ever write a good story.

Even though bottling up my emotions is wrong, I still do it. Because I have always done it ever since I was a child.

When a song that I really like plays, I feel the music take over my body and I can't control myself. Music is in my blood.

·
Banned
780 Posts
I have low self confidence, I think I'm bisexual, I have some weird inferiority complex, I feel like I am really old at 24. Hmm, what else....I don't want to live past 60, I change my mind everyday, am scared to death to live a boring life, I want to do all kinds of drugs but am too chicken, and I have this weird feeling that I am going to die before I am 30.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I was such a good lesbian, and now, starting only recently, I have a growing desire to experiment with heterosexuality. But that would be quite wrong, wouldn't it, because that's all I would be doing, it wouldn't mean anything, and some poor sucker would fall in love with me while I was merely using him to satisfy a curiosity.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Ok, I am a bad girl. I will admit it. What I do but wish I did not do is hard to open up on the internet. But here goes.

I secretly have a rating system which all people are entered in my head. The highest rating a person gets depends on how much love they show. The more love the higher the rating. The lowest rating goes to people that show only anger, hostility or no emotions at all. This is something I want to change and have been working on it but so far I don't see any value in people that don’t show love.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I don't like it but sometimes I feel like I don't feel a thing. Sometimes I worry that I might have psychopathy (watched dexter, scared me how much i sorta seemed like him) but at other times I feel too much so I doubt it's possible. If i have anything, it might be antisocial disorder? SOmetimes I don't know what i feel.
I'm extremely gullible but sometimes I act way more gullible than I really am, same goes with modesty, or maybe modesty.
I'm at the point where I don't really believe what my parents say and after almost 19 years of hearing that I'm cute or whatever, i've started not to believe it.
In 9th grade my first boyfriend told me he thought I was beautiful and I laughed in his face.
I can be extremely cold because I''m afraid of getting hurt by people.
I'm too forgiving. I forgive people that I shouldn't.

·
Registered
715 Posts
1. I love you all, even though I don't always show it.
2. I consider myself to be sexually open. I would say bisexual, but I have yet to be really attracted to a woman...but I am open to the idea because I don't think that love should acknowledge gender past the penis-vagina stuff.
3. I'm secretly more vain than I should be...:sad:
4. I secretly love it when people tell me that I'm a good person, even though I force myself to be modest.
5. I'm not-so-secretly addicted to Facebook. :dry:
6. Sometimes I leave my clothes in the hamper after laundry and go from there instead of putting them away. :crazy:
7. I love that person more than I can express and it scares the hell out of me.
8. I'm actually kind of enjoying this...

4,757 Posts
On a lot of levels I find it hard to care - I wish I could but I don't.

I've been somewhat estranged from my mum up until pretty recently - at least compared to how we used to be so close when I was a kid. Not because of anything she's done - she's a fundamentally good person. I just ... couldn't stand to be around her when I was a teenager. I knew she was hurting, but I couldn't stop myself from reacting this way.

My mind feels foggy - I feel like I could be so much more intelligent if only I could push through that fog.

4,757 Posts
Ok here goes... breeeaaaaatheee...

I don't think Johnny Depp is attractive at all.

*prepared to be stoned to death*
psst ...

<.< >.>

me too

1 - 20 of 33008 Posts