Personality Cafe banner

33041 - 33060 of 33085 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Every time someone says they love me or they want to be with me I lose respect for them.
I'm scared to sleep with people because I hate my body and I wouldn't ever want to be embarrassed.
and I feel like it's all downhill from here but I don't want my life to be over. I miss high school. I hate being twenty and when I see cuts on other peoples' arms it makes me insanely jealous.

And now I feel like a loser for confessing all that.
Something about our society does that to us. Tells us we are not as good as others. But, most of what this fako "perfect" society tells us is wrong. Someone can and should help you deal with why you can't love anyone who loves you. Also, why you hate yourself, there are underlying things making you feel those ways that you are not aware of, and those things can be dealt with and dissapate, once you know who or what made you feel those ways.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
So, I've got this new thing that's been going on for nearly a year, happening more often. I'll be talking to somebody i know really well, and something funny or odd in the conversation grabs me and I'll veer slightly off course, only in full skit mode. I mean, switching back and forth with characters, full on body acting, and sometimes the performance lasts a full minute or so.

As somebody who hates being the center of attention, hated presenting in school, been considered fairly shy most of my life, what the heck is this? It's not planned, it's spontaneous.

·
Premium Member
38,550 Posts
I can say some things that makes me wanna bite my tongue off so to speak, sometimes then I regret it but its too late...:censored::cry:

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I've been banned from about 2? Discord servers.

One, because I expressed an opinion about something, and you know, as they say, "We welcome all types of views and opinions. Except if they're not our or the majority opinions" Yeah we're open minded mmhhmm.

So there was that, I found people agreeing with me, and seeing my side, at least they understood where I was coming from.

Anyway next one, I do not remember why I was banned! But it must have been a silly reason because apparently a lot of people got banned for some petty or trivial shit.

Next server, I'm muted! Oh well, the rules did say no sexual related things.
But c'mon... ITS A JOKE.

Oh well, perhaps I am being hypocritical here. I won't do it again. And I understand why these rules are in place.

I won't do it again.

I don't know if people even miss me at all when I'm not there. Which makes me sad.

Reactions: colder

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I was just reading.... "Men (people) should have a mating season".

I agree, with the amount of children I've seen with total incapable parents...

And it would be nice to be free of such desires because really they can get really annoying, for everybody.

Imagine how much easier we can function without those impulses for 8-10 months of the year?

Terrific.

·
Registered
xNTx, possible INTP
1,558 Posts
I confess I think its hilarious that when I googled unsolicited advice to make sure I was using the phrase properly, a thread about NTJs giving unsolicited advice was the first thing to pop up.

Its funny, because it was a few NTJs giving unsolicited advice that made me want to look it up, and that it was at the top of the first page of the search results.

Ever need to figure out if someone is an NTJ?
Maybe one way is if they give unsolicited advice on things and/or make baseless assumptions in the feely domain.
I love NTJs to death, theyre seriously one of my favorite types, but it makes me not want to tell them stuff when they act like I cant figure out my own crap.

Reactions: krentz

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think the thing I did that makes me really sad is that I was headed to Florida, and I saw a boy, maybe 17 or 18 stumbling down the side of the freeway, with his hair all messed up and with no shoes on, it looked like someone had dumped him out of a car. Hopefully, they came back and got him. But it was a hot day, I sort of saw him, right as I passed him by. I don't remember if I called 911 or not to go help him. I may have, I usually call 911 anytime I see someone who needs help. My gut tells me I did call 911. But I still feel sad that I had my mind on other things and I didn't stop and help a shoeless kid on a hot day walking on pavement.

I thought about it, but I thought he might have schizophrenia or something. And as a woman travelling alone, I was nervous about stopping. I still feel really bad about it, and it makes me want to cry that I didn't help him someway. It is always a dilemma for women, as the world is a dangerous place.

·
Registered
456 Posts
i have a Ni almost as strong as Fi.
sometimes the INFJ in me knows the stuff the INFP in me cannot accept or handle.
so i keep pushing off and off... until finally it sits right in my heart.

·
Registered
ENTJ
58 Posts
I confess I think its hilarious that when I googled unsolicited advice to make sure I was using the phrase properly, a thread about NTJs giving unsolicited advice was the first thing to pop up.

Its funny, because it was a few NTJs giving unsolicited advice that made me want to look it up, and that it was at the top of the first page of the search results.

Ever need to figure out if someone is an NTJ?
Maybe one way is if they give unsolicited advice on things and/or make baseless assumptions in the feely domain.
I love NTJs to death, theyre seriously one of my favorite types, but it makes me not want to tell them stuff when they act like I cant figure out my own crap.
shit

·
Retired Administrator
15,815 Posts
That's a great question....I think we generally don't mind just answering them on the forum in separate discussions, haha.
There is one

·
Registered
4 Posts
I get really bored of people after awhile. It makes me feel like I don't know what I want out of people, and like I will be alone for forever. Fuck it, people need to stop being so boring.
I always thought that I connected very well with people, as I connect to them straight away, yet I don’t feel any need to attach myself to them long term, which means I am not bothered if I talk to them again or not. If I am forced to keep up conversation with them regularly I get very bored, and usually want to back away. I need to be stimulated by conversation in a profound way to create a long lasting friendship.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I've been banned from about 2? Discord servers.

One, because I expressed an opinion about something, and you know, as they say, "We welcome all types of views and opinions. Except if they're not our or the majority opinions" Yeah we're open minded mmhhmm.

So there was that, I found people agreeing with me, and seeing my side, at least they understood where I was coming from.

Anyway next one, I do not remember why I was banned! But it must have been a silly reason because apparently a lot of people got banned for some petty or trivial shit.

Next server, I'm muted! Oh well, the rules did say no sexual related things.
But c'mon... ITS A JOKE.

Oh well, perhaps I am being hypocritical here. I won't do it again. And I understand why these rules are in place.

I won't do it again.

I don't know if people even miss me at all when I'm not there. Which makes me sad.
Any chance you'll go back on Discord?
I'm too lonely. On second thought, no need. I've given up on this life.
You should still chat with the others though.

btw, any sign of Penguin? He disappeared but his account is still there.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I'm a terrible long distance friend and relative. If somebody is nearby, I will get together with them now and then(still not real often), and have a good time, and otherwise keep in somewhat contact. If somebody lives away and I seldom see them, I'm awful at keeping up with communication. Phone calls, texts, e-mail, facebook, I just start to fade away from doing it.

But then, once I see them, its almost like no time has passed and they still mean the same to me, I still love them.

Don't know if this trouble keeping in contact my people living away is more my INTP side than my INFP.

33041 - 33060 of 33085 Posts