Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you add or subtract from this description of an INFP?

loyal, devoted to people and causes, laid-back, original, individualistic, sensitive, creative, inspirational, innocent, sense of awe and wonder, poets and verbal artists, strong value system, usually puts needs of others above their own, ability to see good in almost anyone or anything, puts those they love on a pedestool, extreme depth of feeling and passion that transcends what others are capable of, translates technical jargon to layman's terms, strong desire to bring goodwill to humanity, can imagine inanimate objects like stuffed animals as having emotions, needs to be seen and appreciated, hates routine, sees world through rose colored glasses, absent-minded, so lost in thought they may run into people or objects, switch from reality to fantasy, can make the mundane seem extraordinary, in love with love, wants ethical perfection, lazy at times

Also I need a video of an INFP acting typical so I can study the type.

·
Registered
300 Posts
we aren't all the embodiment of Totoro... but you captured those of us who are, i guess.
i myself happen to be a rude, pessimistic curmudgeon. with a dream.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Apart from prioritising my own needs (I've had enough of my saviour complex) and avoiding pedestals of all kinds, yup :happy:

·
Registered
295 Posts
That all sounds right to me. As others have already pointed out, some of those things often are tempered with maturity, which I presume is common for all types.

so lost in thought they may run into people or objects:
:laughing: Not only do I manage to sideswipe objects regularly when I'm lost in my head, I'm so oblivious to it that people ask me if I'm OK and I'm all: What? Why do you ask?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts