Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for the highly empathetic INFP's who have experienced a lot until they can't be bothered to deny that they have it. I don't really give a flying fuck anymore if other people choose to invalidate things that they don't care to take the time to understand :tongue: It's there, it won't help denying it.

As for me, I know that my feelings are calm compared to before. However, lately I still feel tired and drained easily. I think I know why. It's coming from this person, and I'm not at all happy about it. It's not even a person I care about anymore, I wish I could say ,'' get lost, fool.''

Empaths - Traits of an Empath

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Empaths are sensitive to TV, videos, movies, news and broadcasts. Violence or emotional dramas depicting shocking scenes of physical or emotional pain inflicted on adults, children or animals can bring an empath easily to tears. At times, they may feel physically ill or choke back the tears. Some empaths will struggle to comprehend any such cruelty, and will have grave difficulty in expressing themselves in the face of another's ignorance, closed-mindedness and obvious lack of compassion. They simply cannot justify the suffering they feel and see.
I was skimming through it before leaving, and read this.

I will express myself in a little bit relating to this, and INFPs when I get back. :laughing::laughing:

For now..THANK YOU

Edit: Back.

Uh. While preparing to leave, I checked PC and saw you post this. So I skimmed through it, curious. When I skimmed through, I was reading a bit of it, and that paragraph stuck out to me. So I read it (instead of the first sentence in each paragraph like I was), and uh..It confirmed any doubts I've had. Izzie, I know you might be a little frustrated right now, but thank you for posting this. I know it's really helped me, maybe it'll help others as well. :)

Reactions: susurration
1 - 2 of 2 Posts