Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am here to basically try and learn more about myself after stumbling upon personality theories.

That and I love reading, so I think I will enjoy reading posts and articles here.

Looking forward to having a good time here ( ゚▽゚)/

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,637 Posts
Hi, photon!

I believe I've seen you around on the INFP threads! I hope you're finding lots of good reading material and having a good time! :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, photon!

I believe I've seen you around on the INFP threads! I hope you're finding lots of good reading material and having a good time! :)
Hi there! I think I'm seeing a lot of patterns in my life after exploring the site. I'm having a good time, thank you! ^_^

A big one was reflecting on relationships and realizing there was a pattern with the enneagram 6.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Hello friend. Are you a particle or wave today? Or both? Or neither?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What do you mean by that? I'm curious now.

I'm INFP with 495 tritype! Welcome
I love your user name, I'd love to be sipping cappucino right now. ^_^

Aaaah mostly realizing a lot of strong friendships and partners seem to fit 6 when I think about them, some of them took the enneagram test and scored 6 too.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Aaaah mostly realizing a lot of strong friendships and partners seem to fit 6 when I think about them, some of them took the enneagram test and scored 6 too.
I agree there is a pattern in terms of the 6-9 compatibility because it's true for me as well, as a type 6. Hm, what is it about the 6, or why do you think strong friendships and partners seem to fit 6? For me, I like the 9 calmness.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree there is a pattern in terms of the 6-9 compatibility because it's true for me as well, as a type 6. Hm, what is it about the 6, or why do you think strong friendships and partners seem to fit 6? For me, I like the 9 calmness.
I think a lot of it is I'm reliable, but mellow. I always take quality over quantity when I choose what I'm going to do, and when choosing friendships. I speak up when something is wrong but I'm not pushy or anything. Also I'm fun when we go out, and not completely indecisive- I guess having Yelp and Pokemon Go pointing out fun places to go helps. When I don't know what choice to make I will flip a coin and go with what the coin says, easy way to solve making a choice. I also have a hysterical goofy side that comes out at times. The only time I gave a 6 a push was when I was worried someone was getting involved in a scam. >_> Thankfully it was appreciated and not taken too out of context!

What I really appreciate about the six is their loyalty and ability to help give great insight when making important choices. Also we tend to get really ridiculous together and have lots of fun :) I read in parts of this place that sixes think 9's make them uncomfortable when they have anxiety. The ones I know do have it from time to time, but bottle it in. I want to add that 9's do have anxiety and that we aren't complete bubbles of stability. I have anxiety too but it doesn't outwardly show when it is happening, I seem super calm. But then I'm like "I was really feeling anxiety there!" and the 6 would be like "What! For real!? I'm glad you said something!". I just never wanted to act out when feeling that way because it won't solve any problems properly until I've calmed down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts