Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INFP Enterprises!

Products and services made possible by INFP's for INFP's!

What types of products and services should we come up with?

How about this:

?

So, what would you come up with that you would either buy or sell?​

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Consistency pills. They would help you not give up on things you like when you want to take the slightest break from said activities.
You ought to find those in the health and wellness aisle, right next to the Willpower Weetabix.

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe I could find something for forming friendships while I was there.
Well that's where the INFP Hardware Department can give you a hand. We have a line of social super glues that can help you form a tight bond with anyone you like! Just slap some on your hand, shake hands with or high five the person you want to make friends with, and presto!

·
Registered
INFP 648 sx/sp
2,937 Posts
I think we should stock some kind of mace or pepper spray that, instead of blinding people, just gets rid of their abrasive, cold, and mean attitudes.
Can you stock a version that does both? :proud:

:unsure:

·
Registered
INFP 648 sx/sp
2,937 Posts
I'd like the Care Bear Stare in some kind of handheld projectile weapon form. So I can walk around and stop people hurting or killing themselves just like that. I wish I could actually do that, every day.

:dry:

...you don't mind me getting dark, right?

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think I'm going to need an anxiety blaster. Something that you can take on-contact, like ibuprofen tablets for a headache.

I have WAY too much anxiety and fear to even begin to function in this world.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.