Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On despising people to better yourself:

INFP: Talking bad about people is mean. Therefore, I am a mean person! *Robot voice: Logic has been applied. Situation Resolved.*
ESTJ: What is your solution?!?!
INFP: To hold it all in! And let it all brew! So that I can stop being a mean person! :D
ESTJ: Oh gosh. It's okay to let it out in private.
INFP: But chatting about it is public! You hate my ranting!
ESTJ: *listens*
INFP: ..and my horrible rationale! And how I validate my reasons for not doing things thru other people's actions! And analyzing what they do!
ESTJ: Sometimes the best way to be a better person is by despising the way others are. The best motivation is hatred. The trick is being able to channel [that hatred] into something else.
INFP: That's so profound. :O M
y despise is rooted in jealousy, but even though I'm jealous of people, a lot of times, I don't like them as a whole and use that jealousy to make myself better.

On being a difficult person:

INFP: My dear! So I found out I epitomize many traits of difficult people - aka ALL of them! :D LOL
ESTJ: Oh gosh.
INFP: And I
've played all the different roles of difficult people. You must hate me for being a difficult person!
ESTJ: It's not difficult when its a person you can stand :p
INFP: You're a rare one. :D
ESTJ: Time to fly away! :O
INFP: EVEN MORE RARE! POSSESSING THE RARE ABILITY OF FLIGHT! O_O *captures you in a butterfly net*
ESTJ: o_O

1 - 1 of 1 Posts