Personality Cafe banner

341 - 360 of 397 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
All colours
I don't know really because they seem to have their own kind of purpose and flair
Like - when you are upset, you feel black while when you are happy, you feel rainbow
It's just like that
COLOURS AND FEELINGS! THEY ARE CONNECTED!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I love all colours.
I particularly love midnight blue, white, black, and a pale purplish-blue colour. I also like a very soft, pale yellow-ish-apricot-ish colour, and green.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Those first three are actually my favourite colours, in that order.

Not a fan of the last one though.
Awesome! From what I see, I think a lot of INFPs feel attracted to the red/black combo. I don't know, it's sexy, dark, and elegant, lol. :tongue:

Well, the navy blue I was thinking is the very dark one, not the bright/bubbly one, haha.

Edit: Typo.

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,717 Posts
Awesome! From what I see, I think a lot of INFPs feel attracted to the red/black combo. I don't know, it's sexy, dark, and elegant, lol. :tongue:
For sure! My bedroom back home had a black and red motif for a number of years. I also have this giant black comforter on my current bed and last night I received the early Christmas present of a red throw blanket so it looks awesome on top. Black and red together just screams rock n' roll.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
I like neon yellow, neon orange, and neon green. Sky blue and forest green are also nice.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Used to be blue, wanted it to be red next but I fell in love with dark grey. Wine colors are great though and midnight blue is beautiful. I've always had a soft spot for olive. I'm rewarming up to pink and yellow is a neutral color. (neither like nor hate, its just floating there.)

341 - 360 of 397 Posts