Personality Cafe banner

361 - 380 of 397 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Dark colours usually..but crystal blue have always been an astonishing colour for me..sparkless *u*

Reactions: izyllic

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
GREEN! There is no other color. Well, okay, I like Pink too.

Basically my favorite color is watermelons.

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Euhm. Probably Pink as favourite color if i had to choose one.

But i love all the colors.

1) Pink
2) Yellow
3) Black
4) Green
5) Violet

But i like them all, as long they are used in the correct context or a good context or are good to use. I don't want to paint my living room in pink p.e. :laughing:

As a child always Yellow by the way. Probably yellow now also. Don't know to choose yellow or pink ...

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Of course the What's Your favorite Color thread in the INFP forum is 37 pages long, hahaha.

Reactions: Goetterdaemmerung

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts
  1. Black
  2. Navy blue
  3. Deep purple
  4. Magenta
  5. Sky blue

·
Registered
664 Posts
Purple and grey.
They have some significance to me, if it isn't immediately obvious. They're the mediums of two extremes. Purple: red and blue, hot and cold, anger and sadness. Grey: black and white, yin and yang, evil and good, night and day. Originally I just liked them cause they're pretty but I like it even more now that I saw significance in them. Everything is just shades of grey. And purple. :p

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
When I was a kid and realized mixing blue and pink (society's designation for boy and girl) paint made a pretty shade of purple, purple has been my favorite color. May have something to do with a not feeling like the most macho, masculine boy in the house.
And light blue. I like that, too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
all shades of blue are beautiful to me
i love black, i enjoy cool colors more than warm, they're soothing and very aesthetically pleasing :))

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
all shades of blue are beautiful to me
i love black, i enjoy cool colors more than warm, they're soothing and very aesthetically pleasing :))
Beautiful photo indeed, i love that kind of blue as well. :)

Reactions: izyllic

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
It looks like my favourite color is changing. For some reason, i felt unconsciously attracted to intense red colors. Also to burgundy.

Colors i like are

RED

Carmine Red is the red tint i like the most. I also like Crimson and Burgundy Red

Magenta

Fuschia

Pink

Black (and it fits wonderful together with black. Black/Red is always success!

Yellow

Chartreuse Yellow

Spring Green (this kind)

I think that's it. I like colours actually, but i feel absolutely attracted towards those red tints, esp. combined with black.

361 - 380 of 397 Posts