Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so as of late, something about my... sexual/romantic pereferences has literally turned around and changed... I used to favor guys around my age, naturally; No more than 2 or so years older/younger than me.

But now... Crap. :blushed: All men who are 25 and up, I just got one thing to say... Can this girl hollar at you??? :crazy: More mature, more interesting, is into for the real deals now (more serious relationships), are way better in bed, and are just so damn hot! :p

INFP females, what about you? What ages do you find most attractive on a guy, in your opinion?

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Age =/= personality.

Just sayin. I know plenty of people older than me who are way more immature than I am.
True, although I have to be honest that guys ages 25 and up have more tendencies to be more mature mentally than my 18-21 counterparts. Not saying that young guys can't be mature, but yeah. ><

I also feel safe whenever I look at them... Like, I would like them to hold me. ^_^ I think it's the knowing they've experienced a bit in life than I do, and it's comforting that they can have my back whenever I need some support.

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
Too bad I'm 24, I might have given you a call. Sorry.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
So, far, I've been with someone 18 months younger and someone 3 months older, and both were way too immature and underdeveloped for me. Frankly, I don't really think I should be seeing anyone under the age of 25, but what the hell 25+ year old would bother with a 19 year old that was actually mature, sane, solid, and not the least bit shady? Ha. I'm just at a totally different level than a large majority of my peers... is definitely a problem. But what the hell can I do?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Oh my goodness guys! I certainly doubt she'd turn down a seemingly cool, sexy, awesome guy just because she found out he wasn't 27.25 years old. I think she's just saying she, for whatever reason, just happens to find herself more attracted to the older men that the younger ones, much like I find myself more attracted to guys with brown eyes than with blue, and much like I prefer sushi to pizza. Not one is better than the other, it's just preference. I certainly wouldn't discount a guy with blue eyes for any reason other than he's a jerk, and I would gladly eat a good slice of pizza over bad sushi.

·
Registered
903 Posts
So, far, I've been with someone 18 months younger and someone 3 months older, and both were way too immature and underdeveloped for me. Frankly, I don't really think I should be seeing anyone under the age of 25, but what the hell 25+ year old would bother with a 19 year old that was actually mature, sane, solid, and not the least bit shady? Ha. I'm just at a totally different level than a large majority of my peers... is definitely a problem. But what the hell can I do?
So, if you've never been out with anyone older than 25 how do you know they'll be any different?

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
So, if you've never been out with anyone older than 25 how do you know they'll be any different?
I don't, it's just a guesstimate of about what age range might be more on my level. Certainly, when I talk to people past their early 20s, it seems like they are more on my level.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
What do you mean 'more on your level'? :unsure:
Someone who knows who they are and what they want, has worked on themselves and is in a good place in their life, someone who has a good deal of emotional intelligence, and conflict resolution skills, etc. What, are you offended or something?

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
It does bug me when people make such huge generalisations yes.
It's not really a generalization. It's simply an observation - people who are under the age of 25 are usually just at a totally different stage of their life than I am. It has nothing to do with you, so there's no reason for you to get all fussy about it.

·
Registered
903 Posts
It's not really a generalization. It's simply an observation - people who are under the age of 25 are usually just at a totally different stage of their life than I am. It has nothing to do with you, so there's no reason for you to get all fussy about it.
I know it has nothing to do with me X-D My point was you're making assumptions about people based on age. When you've never really been that close to anyone that age, that's all :tongue:

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
I know it has nothing to do with me X-D My point was you're making assumptions about people based on age. When you've never really been that close to anyone that age, that's all :tongue:
I'm not making assumptions, I'm making predictions based on what I have already experienced.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.