Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so as of late, something about my... sexual/romantic pereferences has literally turned around and changed... I used to favor guys around my age, naturally; No more than 2 or so years older/younger than me.

But now... Crap. :blushed: All men who are 25 and up, I just got one thing to say... Can this girl hollar at you??? :crazy: More mature, more interesting, is into for the real deals now (more serious relationships), are way better in bed, and are just so damn hot! :p

INFP females, what about you? What ages do you find most attractive on a guy, in your opinion?

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Age =/= personality.

Just sayin. I know plenty of people older than me who are way more immature than I am.
True, although I have to be honest that guys ages 25 and up have more tendencies to be more mature mentally than my 18-21 counterparts. Not saying that young guys can't be mature, but yeah. ><

I also feel safe whenever I look at them... Like, I would like them to hold me. ^_^ I think it's the knowing they've experienced a bit in life than I do, and it's comforting that they can have my back whenever I need some support.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Someone that is mature and kind at 20 will still be mature and kind at 25.
In the same respect that someone who is selfish and immature at 20 will still be selfish and immature at 25.

I think you're just projecting your ideals.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Too bad I'm 24, I might have given you a call. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
So, far, I've been with someone 18 months younger and someone 3 months older, and both were way too immature and underdeveloped for me. Frankly, I don't really think I should be seeing anyone under the age of 25, but what the hell 25+ year old would bother with a 19 year old that was actually mature, sane, solid, and not the least bit shady? Ha. I'm just at a totally different level than a large majority of my peers... is definitely a problem. But what the hell can I do?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Oh my goodness guys! I certainly doubt she'd turn down a seemingly cool, sexy, awesome guy just because she found out he wasn't 27.25 years old. I think she's just saying she, for whatever reason, just happens to find herself more attracted to the older men that the younger ones, much like I find myself more attracted to guys with brown eyes than with blue, and much like I prefer sushi to pizza. Not one is better than the other, it's just preference. I certainly wouldn't discount a guy with blue eyes for any reason other than he's a jerk, and I would gladly eat a good slice of pizza over bad sushi.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
i've known some of the biggest jackasses in highschool that turned out to be pretty cool people (im 24 now), so i definitely see what you mean.:proud:

·
Registered
870 Posts
So, far, I've been with someone 18 months younger and someone 3 months older, and both were way too immature and underdeveloped for me. Frankly, I don't really think I should be seeing anyone under the age of 25, but what the hell 25+ year old would bother with a 19 year old that was actually mature, sane, solid, and not the least bit shady? Ha. I'm just at a totally different level than a large majority of my peers... is definitely a problem. But what the hell can I do?
So, if you've never been out with anyone older than 25 how do you know they'll be any different?

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
So, if you've never been out with anyone older than 25 how do you know they'll be any different?
I don't, it's just a guesstimate of about what age range might be more on my level. Certainly, when I talk to people past their early 20s, it seems like they are more on my level.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
What do you mean 'more on your level'? :unsure:
Someone who knows who they are and what they want, has worked on themselves and is in a good place in their life, someone who has a good deal of emotional intelligence, and conflict resolution skills, etc. What, are you offended or something?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Someone who knows who they are and what they want, has worked on themselves and is in a good place in their life, someone who has a good deal of emotional intelligence, and conflict resolution skills, etc. What, are you offended or something?
It does bug me when people make such huge generalisations yes.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
It does bug me when people make such huge generalisations yes.
It's not really a generalization. It's simply an observation - people who are under the age of 25 are usually just at a totally different stage of their life than I am. It has nothing to do with you, so there's no reason for you to get all fussy about it.

·
Registered
870 Posts
It's not really a generalization. It's simply an observation - people who are under the age of 25 are usually just at a totally different stage of their life than I am. It has nothing to do with you, so there's no reason for you to get all fussy about it.
I know it has nothing to do with me X-D My point was you're making assumptions about people based on age. When you've never really been that close to anyone that age, that's all :tongue:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I know it has nothing to do with me X-D My point was you're making assumptions about people based on age. When you've never really been that close to anyone that age, that's all :tongue:
I'm not making assumptions, I'm making predictions based on what I have already experienced.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts