Personality Cafe banner

INFP Fictional characters

[INFP] 
20K views 43 replies 37 participants last post by  Michael82 
#1 ·
So i was just watching scrubs and I think JD is an xNFP and hope from final fantasy 13 is an INFP, i think.

If you find more INFP fictional characters post´em here.

See less See more
#34 ·
I loved reading Frankenstein, but almost everyone else in my English class detested it.

I'd say Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights, but his plan for revenge was planned out so well that I think he's more INFJ.

Lucy Snowe from Villette?

Jane Bennet from Pride and Prejudice?

#36 ·
Fictional character Superhero Illustration Anime Cg artwork
I don't know if any of you would know her, but this is Pyrrha from a game called Soul Calibur 5. She's definitely an INFP ^^

Here's a description from the SCV wiki:
"Pyrrha seems weak willed, reluctant to fight her opponents. On occasion, she even seems to regret winning (she cries after the battle, saying This... can't be my fault!). The way she fights combined with her quotes make her participation in the battles look very forced, which is unlike any other character in the game. This is due to her having grown up being seen as a bad omen. She taught herself to avoid conflict and apologize even as others turned their back on her. She has a sweet, somewhat fragile and sad personality."

She even says "I'm sorry" after she has stabbed someone. ; u; Pyrrhaaa!

#37 ·
Peter Petrelli from "Heroes" seems quite INFP-ish in my opinion. He was the character I felt I could relate to the most on that show...Hiro Nakamura is a possibility too because of his quest for the sword.

Sorry if I'm resurrecting an old thread. I just like seeing "myself" in my favorite characters sometimes.

#44 ·
Ruth Evershed from Spooks, a tv series about British spies. Really good acting imo.

By the way, if you think about watching it by all means don't look up her info on wikipedia. You get spoilers in the first freaking sentences without warning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.