Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :3 I am a long-time lurker, first-time poster. I am here because I feel as though I constantly fail to grasp who I am, and I'm hoping being part of this community will help me to know myself and like myself better.

If you couldn't guess from that paragraph, I am an INFP. I'm also an Enneagram Type 4, I think. I also identify with some aspects of Type 9, but I do think I am more of a Type 4 because I am so depressed and tormented. :p

I just turned 26 and still don't know what to do with my life. I am married to an INTP/Type 5 dude. I love him more than anyone I've ever loved. But he tends to not meet my incredibly-hard-to-satisfy emotional needs. Similarly, I overwhelm him often with my emotional intensity. No surprises there!!

I want to be a writer (of fiction novels). I've started many novels but - you guessed it - have finished none.

That's just a bit about me... I look forward to making friends here. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome and nice to meet you!!

After reading this, I feel like you are writing about me lol! I am a Type 4 too and know very well depression and emotional turmoil. I don't know what to do with my life either, despite recently graduating from teachers college (and figuring out definitively that teaching is not for me at all!) and my emotional intensity is rather...intense. I have a long-time ISFP boyfriend who also gets overwhelmed often with my crazy feelings :p.

Well, see you around the forums and hope to get to know you better! :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well nice to meet you Silent Night!! It seems to me already that we can relate with eachother on many aspects. I hope to get to know more about you too :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts