Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've studied personality types with an extreme obsession for quite some time now. Learning about different types, observing, comparing and understanding them helped me interact better with people. I was even able to connect with my father who I couldn't talk to before. Understanding people helped me be more accepting. I'm so excited to start sharing. What do you think about MBTI? It seems to be a personality preference test instead of an indicator of your actual personality. Only after some research, I was able to decipher my correct type. Did anyone have the same problem?

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,857 Posts
The tests can help understand things, but the only way to do it properly is to research yourself.

Welcome.

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
welcome to da forum!

Reactions: Stephen

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My thoughts exactly. Most people on here probably did that (I hope) hehe. Nice photo...did make it yourself?

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,857 Posts
My thoughts exactly. Most people on here probably did that (I hope) hehe. Nice photo...did make it yourself?
I stole it myself! *pride*

·
Registered
809 Posts
Welcome, fellow newbie! (Although, really, you've been around a little longer than I have, looks like. But whatever.) And an INFP, too! Awesome. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts