• Yes I'm Single.

Votes: 36 72.0%
  • No,I'm in a realtionship.

Votes: 14 28.0%
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
The l goes before the a. Not at the moment. Maybe because I'm a spelling/grammar Nazi.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The l goes before the a. Not at the moment. Maybe because I'm a spelling/grammar Nazi.
I know it does :X I type really fast,sorry.

Anyway I'm single.Not that I want to be that way,but I guess I'm stuck that way for now.
I'm not sure if I'll ever be in a 'relationship' at least not anytime soon,I just I don't know there is no one really where I am to be in a relationship with,even if I do have some school girl crush,it's college all anyone wants to do is fuck and i'm not that girl.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I know it does :X I type really fast,sorry.

Anyway I'm single.Not that I want to be that way,but I guess I'm stuck that way for now.
I'm not sure if I'll ever be in a 'relationship' at least not anytime soon,I just I don't know there is no one really where I am to be in a relationship with,even if I do have some school girl crush,it's college all anyone wants to do is fuck and i'm not that girl.
Hey, I don't mind fucking, but that's not really what matters to me - I just want something real, someone who can stand by my side, to hold and be held.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
The funny thing is, I'd probably push most of the girls in this thread for a date if I knew them in real life.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
The funny thing is, I'd probably push most of the girls in this thread for a date if I knew them in real life.
If you don't mind dating a dyke, I'd accept. Haha.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
It is a very long history, the one thing I never feel like even sharing in online cyberspace is the exact details of my history with him :laughing: I'm a much deeper INFP than what I even portray online - though people already think I'm deep!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts