·
Registered
12,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am beautiful. Supposedly.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
MThere has been times in which I have use my intuition about people which turns out to be correct.

I was at a pub with two friends in my early 20s. One of my friends got a bit upset about something, was kind of pouting about it all. She suddenly got up and left the pub. My other friend said that he should go after her. I told him not to, and that she is going to do one of two things. Either she’ll actually go home, or she will come back in, sit down and tell us an excuse to why she couldn’t leave, like an issue with her car or something.

Not 5 mins later, she comes back, sits down, tells us that her car won’t start. Playing her game, I said oh, did you call your father? I can give you my cell phone. She declined, and I dropped it. This astonished my other friend. He later told me that he couldn’t believe how I knew what was going to happen. I told him that it just made sense to me.

Looking back, it was mere psychology and analysis of behaviour. But at the time and still now, I am kind of proud that my intuition was on point.

i’ve used my intuition many times when supporting people with disabilities when there had been behavioural issues.

·
5,248 Posts
Gloating? I had to google the world, do I get it right that it means you feel better about yourself or your acts because of someone else's failure?

hm... I don't know if that happens very often. Wait... I think I know one time not so long ago where I felt just a bit of that. I had made a shape, and the supervisor had been saying for the last two weeks that it would probably not be possible, that one could not shape it like that, and succeeding felt just a little better because I proved him wrong(or not exacly wrong, he had not clearly stated it was impossible, but indicating it was very likely so)(but mostly I was just happy what I had had in my mind actually worked in practise, even if I didn't exacly understand why).

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
I chose to embark on a life path that was going to make me stronger, more resilient. More enduring. I work long hours in physically demanding jobs (I have never had an office job in all the 28 years of my life and I am VERY proud of that). I perform strength training exercises (Paul Wade's "Convict Conditioning") 2 or 3 times a week. I take my showers cold. As cold as they can get. I do mind-body visualizations to clear my head of distressing, self-sabotaging thoughts. I started Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in February of this year and while I'm still no great shakes, my goal is to enter a tournament next year. I'll be going for the gold, of course, but what I want even more is just to put in the best fight I possibly can, to look back and say "I couldn't have done better".

I am strong and I love being strong.

-it's an incredible self-esteem boost, seeing your body become muscular where there was once too much skinny, like my forearms, or too much fat, like my obliques. (flexes in the mirror) :cool:

-I have this terrible sensation that the years to come, all over the world, are going to be chaotically violent and unstable, perhaps even apocalyptic. If my perception is correct, I want to survive this awful time, and to do what I can to help establish the new world. You need to be strong to do that.

-I fear aging and I want my strength to stay with me, through middle aged and advanced years. Being strong is my way of keeping death at bay, as long as possible.

-It's attractive to the fairer sex.

-I want to be a pillar of strength for the people I care about, someone they can take shelter under, someone who they can cling to, someone who'll be there for them when/if their world comes crashing down. Strength is for me an act of compassion.

-If something terrible happens to me, I want to be able to recover as quickly as possible. I will not let life beat me down. I'll beat back the darkness and prevail. I make the darkness my bitch.

I can only keep getting stronger. Stagnating or withering is not an option.

·
Banned
7,754 Posts
- im a high achiever
- in 2008 (age 13) I wrote an entire book in my spare time, just for fun lolz
- people call me pretty/beautiful/stunning lots
- I did modelling for magazines
- my atar score was 96.9
- (I smart)
- I loyal
- u like that
- I creative
- I original and different
- I talented
- I can sew
- I has good style
- I funny
- I can sing, write, draw
- I have musical ears/talent
- I won first prize in piano contest and also singing contest in my childhood lolz
- I the fastest at typing (on computer keyboard)
- I was dux of psychology at my school
- I has good morals
- I am da bes

·
Registered
784 Posts
- im a high achiever
- my atar score was 96.9
- (I smart)
- I loyal
- u like that
- I creative
- I talented
- I can sew
- I has good style
- I funny
- I won first prize in piano contest and also singing contest in my childhood lolz
- I has good morals
- I am da bes
Can confirm. Ms. Candle is all of these things and much more :)

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
I am a total fucking champion. A winner at life. I'm an amazing writer and musician. Ultimate friend. Best boyfriend/fuck buddy. A perfect 10. I walk into a room and heads turn. People must get tired of picking their jaw up off the floor every time they listen to me. I got style, swagger, class. I am the reason mirrors exist. I break hearts but I never break a sweat. I got that real deal charm. I'm pitching a fucking no hitter at life. I'm the real thing. I'm just a humble INFP with an ego the size of Alaska. I look damn good, too.

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
- im a high achiever
- my atar score was 96.9
- (I smart)
- I loyal
- u like that
- I creative
- I talented
- I can sew
- I has good style
- I funny
- I has good morals
- I am da bes

Confirmed fact.

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
Bc I'm awesome and bombdiggity.

And so are you.

So come here to gloat about yourself.
I am beautiful. Supposedly.
It's true, I am the best. C'est La Vie..
Haters gonna hate...
I chose to embark on a life path that was going to make me stronger, more resilient. More enduring. I work long hours in physically demanding jobs (I have never had an office job in all the 28 years of my life and I am VERY proud of that). I perform strength training exercises (Paul Wade's "Convict Conditioning") 2 or 3 times a week. I take my showers cold. As cold as they can get. I do mind-body visualizations to clear my head of distressing, self-sabotaging thoughts. I started Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in February of this year and while I'm still no great shakes, my goal is to enter a tournament next year. I'll be going for the gold, of course, but what I want even more is just to put in the best fight I possibly can, to look back and say "I couldn't have done better".

I am strong and I love being strong.

-it's an incredible self-esteem boost, seeing your body become muscular where there was once too much skinny, like my forearms, or too much fat, like my obliques. (flexes in the mirror) :cool:

-I have this terrible sensation that the years to come, all over the world, are going to be chaotically violent and unstable, perhaps even apocalyptic. If my perception is correct, I want to survive this awful time, and to do what I can to help establish the new world. You need to be strong to do that.

-I fear aging and I want my strength to stay with me, through middle aged and advanced years. Being strong is my way of keeping death at bay, as long as possible.

-It's attractive to the fairer sex.

-I want to be a pillar of strength for the people I care about, someone they can take shelter under, someone who they can cling to, someone who'll be there for them when/if their world comes crashing down. Strength is for me an act of compassion.

-If something terrible happens to me, I want to be able to recover as quickly as possible. I will not let life beat me down. I'll beat back the darkness and prevail. I make the darkness my bitch.

I can only keep getting stronger. Stagnating or withering is not an option.
Truth as fuck. Yes to all of this. Pure champ status!!!

#makeinfpsgreatagain.

·
MOTM January 2013
10,623 Posts
Truth as fuck. Yes to all of this. Pure champ status!!!

#makeinfpsgreatagain.
Admittedly, it does get a bit tiring being so damn awesome. Someone's gotta do it though! :laughing: What champs we are indeed.

So a round of applause to the INFP's coming out of their awesome closet. You know it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts