Personality Cafe banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
This first thing is something I definitely want to do before 6 months to a year. It's important to me nonetheless and I am actively working towards it.

I am trying to lose 15 pounds so I can feel confident enough to do a pin-up photoshoot (I'm losing about 3-4 pounds a week right now, and I already have the money. I'm hoping to have this done in 3 months at the latest.)

Longer term -- I want to have more photoshoots done and set up a portfolio.

Even longer term -- I want to become a professional pin up model and recreate classic burlesque shows, while also performing some of my own ideas.

·
Edgelord
INFP 5w4 - ILI - Chaotic Good
6,942 Posts
Write my book... and of course I'm INFProcrastinating

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I have more goals than I could possibly list here.

-Make a positive impact in the world
-Fall in love
-Move to Europe
-Find a career I'm both talented in and passionate about (And can pay the bills)
-Self improvement
-Learn another language
-Get better with the guitar
-Experience different cultures
-Volunteer/Help the less fortunate
-Most importantly, be happy.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
My goals remain the same as always, they've been the same for years

* Be financially well.
* Feel like I'm doing meaningful work, whatever this work is.
* Find my husband.
* Make a family.
* Find my dream home.
* Continue with a lifestyle of health and fitness.

That's it. Everything else is just yearly goals. I have my lifelong goals -see list above- and then every December I review the past year in pieces of paper and get really clear about what worked and what didn't, and then decide what I want for the next year. These goals are secondary to my lifetime goals, and I find them more easily achievable.

What I wanted to achieve 1 year ago?
* Get over my ex and find my real husband. I did get over my ex, so that's a victory considering how deeply I feel for people and how difficult it is to recover from heartbreak. The husband is not here yet xD It's not a priority though because my priority is goal number two below...
* Finances. Still working on it, still broke, still frustrated, still lost. It's my achielles heel for sure, as I find meaningless work unbearable in my soul, but oh well, I love money.
* Read a lot more fiction instead of so much self-development. Done. I've tripled it.
* Go on various trips. Done. Traveled four times.
* Buy new plants for my home. Done. Bought 8.
* Go to the dentist. Done.
* Buy a little couch and a rug to make a reading nook near the window. Not done -need money.
* Make like-minded friends. Ahahahahahahahahaha how unrealistic. Evidently, not done.
* Cure my allergies through diet. Done. 6 months allergy free yaaay.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
This might sound weird. But more than anything, right now I'd just like to work on becoming more wholesome.

I have a tendency to be a thrillseeker and put myself in risky situations for that reason -- I might have even inquired to a friend about potentially tripping on acid for the first time, the other day. For no reason other than I'm curious. I don't think acting the way I do makes me a bad person, by any means, however I guess I just feel like my life has been lacking structure because of this. When I know I can have fun doing simple things that WON'T get me into trouble. A deep part of me seems to want for excitement while the bigger part of me is normally content with what I have already. Perhaps it's just a perspective shift.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Right now:

-To be almost entirely self-sufficient (because I do think we need others to an extent.) I think I'm a lot better with this than I used to be, especially with my emotions, which has been a huge long term goal for me. I never thought I could be there for myself more than others could honestly. Now that I'm better about that, I feel like I can do anything.

-To get better at a routine, physically most of all. I'm pretty good at snacking healthily throughout the day, and I walk a ton, but I want to make a habit of walking 6 miles a day. I've calculated it should take me like 1 hr 40 min.

-"To help, or at least, to do no harm." A quote I do my best to live by every day. I want to inspire others to live their best existence simply by taking care of myself and appearing as though I have the uptmost confidence in my strong sense of individuality, even if I don't.

That's mostly it, honestly. I've never been as goal oriented as I am now. Probably because my current job has helped me realize talents I didn't know I had. I walked 10 miles almost nonstop on my treadmill the other day. I never knew I could do that and I'm honestly so proud of myself.

·
5,132 Posts
Not fail my studies
not loose values during studies (adapt to environment)
start to exercise regularly, more than walks
learn various digital tools
be active in some organisations to be able to do something about things I think is important
find time for the above despite studies
function at least ok socially
prepare for perhaps getting a child sometime
be happier, and not just surfacehappy, "hahaha", genuinely
not be scared of being extreme where it is justified

41 - 50 of 50 Posts