Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
It suggests that you might have a bad habbit of critical thinking (It wouldn't surprise me if you scored high on your Ti function). You can also have been mistyped by the test (Type 4). And before you ask, no, you can't figure out if you're a Type 4 or Type 5. You might read up on it now and go "Ahh, I'm Type 5, not Type 4," but a month later something in your life has changed and you'll go "Ahh, nah, I'm Type 4, not Type 5." So don't even sweat about the minor differences between Type 4 and Type 5 if you ask me. I would, however, have been surprised if you scored a 2, 7, or 8.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Welcome to the "Iconoclast" club... I don't know if we deserve that title but it makes us sound cool, if misleadingly

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
SXSP as a 5w4? How did that happen?

Sometimes I wonder why Typology doesn't come with a definite answer.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I tend to score 5w4 a bit and as I like to investigate my behaviour a lot I consider myself as an investigator. I allow myself the individualism of type 4 partially for my own entertainment (and usually others) and it gives me a lot of data and information about myself to study and evaluate (a part of my mind absolutely loves it!)

I don't consider myself an iconoclast in the traditional sense. Rather than kick the doors down, why not dig a secret tunnel underneath which opens up into a basement? It can take longer to achieve your goals but potentially there is a lot less stress on the poor souls who stand in your way.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I'm a type 5 INFP.

The whole "investigator" label suits me perfectly.

·
Banned
4,790 Posts
Wait a minute.

Testing as a Five doesn't mean you are a Five. You have to figure that out for yourself by reading about other types. And if you are a Five, just because you're an INFP doesn't make you a 5w4. You could just as easily be a 5w6.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts