Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.. I wondered if anyone can give me some insight into my test. I am INFP-t male and my Enneagram came up as 1w2. It seems this is not common for INFPs. I wondered if anyone out there can give me some insight into how this make me different to the more standard results?

·
Registered
184 Posts
It's either a mistype or it's just that you're a bit more rational and perfectionistic. Do you fit the type 1 descriptions? I think most INFPs are 2 4 or 9 as their main one. sometimes 6. I would evaluate by looking over descriptions, maybe 1 is in your tritype though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
1. Don't trust the tests trust the journey. If the enneagram 1 helps you do your work you are on the right track. Enneagram tests are only about 60% accurate at best (according to those I know who work in the field) so don't sweat it.
2. Enneagram and myers-briggs are dealing with different things. Enneagram with motivation and MB more with energy and how you prefer to work. There is no "should" around how they come together. Those theories are pretty bogus from what I've seen. I'm an INFP Type 8- work that one out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hmmm, have you looked into 9w1? An INFP 1 isn't common but it still is possible that that is you. Personally, I seem to have a heavy 1 wing and I'm finding that the Inner Critic plays a big role in my psyche. However, keeping the peace and conflict-avoidance almost always wins over telling people off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts