Personality Cafe banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was here since yesterday but I forgot to make a thread here :rolleyes:

My name is Ben Salario, I'm a Dutch Sicilian mixed out to the max on both sides. I am an all-round geek who likes games and anime and toku. I love Photography and writing. I am an egalitarian, an nostalgia freak and when I was like 13 to 17 I used to share Gravure stuff for a blog. So I know my Japanese models xD

Nice to meet you all and I hope I won't annoy you guys to much :kitteh:

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Kelleth and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Kelleth. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello and welcome! :wink:
What kind of games do you like?
Hi! I am mostly a hand-held gamer and I prefer good old 2d games (can't afford a new gen console if I tried) So I like games like: Castlevania, Ghouls & Goblins, Metal Slug, Pokemon, Summon Knight, Rune Factory, Shuffle Knight, Shantae, Harvest Moon. Stuff like that.

I do have some real consoles but I find it easier to grab any of my gameboys then to set up my old PS2 again xD

Reactions: selena87

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got most of them, even Green which still has its 20 year old save file from a Japanese girl who's probably a house wife by now xD
Shelf Toy Collection Shelving Playset

·
Registered
748 Posts
Wow!!!! Impressive collection :shocked:
I think I threw away my 2 gameboy advance already :laughing:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
O right I put my original GBA in the PSP box xD

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What games do you like? :tongue:

·
Registered
748 Posts
I like all the nerdy stuff, strategy games, city building games, all kinds of competitive games like League of Legends. But you sound more laid back and chill, you probably don't like the games I play :tongue:

Anyway welcome to the forum, I'm pretty new myself too and the people here are generally quite nice, have fun :laughing:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's cool But Ghoul's and Goblins is definitely still one of those games :wink:

Same to you, I'll go into hiding mode now, Uploading photo's is apparently an ordeal on this site its going to take a while :th_wink:

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Welcome to the forum! ^^
@selena87,
Have you played Cities: Skylines already? I'm thinking about buying it but I'm not too sure if the quality is up there with games like Anno 2070/1404.

·
Registered
748 Posts
@Ninjaws
Yes installed it, unfortunately my Intel graphics can't run it even with all graphic options turned off. But it looks awesome. Why dont you download it to try out before buying (if you're not against piracy)? :laughing::laughing:

It's hard to find a good city building game without balance issues / routing problems and also not be boring after you build a big city successfully. Is Anno 2070 good?

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
@Ninjaws
Yes installed it, unfortunately my Intel graphics can't run it even with all graphic options turned off. But it looks awesome. Why dont you download it to try out before buying (if you're not against piracy)? :laughing::laughing:

It's hard to find a good city building game without balance issues / routing problems and also not be boring after you build a big city successfully. Is Anno 2070 good?
Neat, I'll look further into it.
I don't pirate games however, just my personal policy. ;)

Anno 2070 is amazing, it looks good, plays smoothly, allows massive cities, and has enemies (if you want). Also, if you want an 'endgame'-scenario, you can play (I believe it was called) Power Games, in which you play against the hardest AIs and a full invasion fleet after the (I believe) 1 hour mark. It's madness. :p

·
Registered
748 Posts
Neat, I'll look further into it.
I don't pirate games however, just my personal policy. ;)

Anno 2070 is amazing, it looks good, plays smoothly, allows massive cities, and has enemies (if you want). Also, if you want an 'endgame'-scenario, you can play (I believe it was called) Power Games, in which you play against the hardest AIs and a full invasion fleet after the (I believe) 1 hour mark. It's madness. :p
Nice! I will try out Power Games then :laughing:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was here since yesterday but I forgot to make a thread here :rolleyes:

My name is Ben Salario, I'm a Dutch Sicilian mixed out to the max on both sides.

hi there!

Okay. Two things. You just signed up and you are already at 10% progress?? I feel like I have such a long way to go! :unsure:

I am German on my mom's side and Sicilian on my dad's side! Paisan!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hi there!

Okay. Two things. You just signed up and you are already at 10% progress?? I feel like I have such a long way to go! :unsure:

I am German on my mom's side and Sicilian on my dad's side! Paisan!
Hi I try to post as much was I can, mostly do to boredom and anxiety xD

Nice to meet you Surastra! :hug: :D

Reactions: posey
1 - 19 of 19 Posts