Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, PC'ers! For the INFP's in particular (although any type can post here), I want to know about INFP heroes in movies/books. Not just main characters, but heroes, who go on a journey & not only save themselves but revolutionize everything around them. These are the ones that come to my mind, but I'm sure there's more.

Luke Skywalker from the Star Wars trilogy
Frodo Baggins from the Lord of the Rings trilogy
Peter Parker from Spider-Man 2 (he seems INTP in every other movie)

Any ideas? We need some INFP heroes! :tongue:

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Me and my friend were just talking about this the other day..... yea spiderman. Uhhh..... yea..... thats about it xD

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sam Lowry in Brazil - despite 'torture' holds onto the only thing left important to him...his dreams

Chris McCandless - real life character of Into The Wild film...I liked the way he gave up on 'normal' life to pursue his dream, no matter the end result

For the future - I really do hope someone makes a film of Philp K Dicks Ubik - the character Joe Chip who is very persistent
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
751 Posts
I've heard Aerith from FF7 be typed as an INFP before. I wouldn't say she saves herself (spoiler warning there) but certainly does everything to revolutionise the world.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I've heard Aerith from FF7 be typed as an INFP before.
She has a familiar touch yes. And she's being forced by others to step forward and make things happen, her own choice of living is far more simple and undemanding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts