Personality Cafe banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I read a lot of Cosmopolitan when I was in middleschool and higschool so learned a lot from those magazines. Its so easy to learn about sex these days.

He was a total jerk for saying that to me when it was obvious that I was. It is not easy to lose it with someone the first time. That's why he is an ex, because he is an idiot.

Well, I hope this doesn't happen to me! lol

·
Registered
171 Posts
I want sex all of the time, so in that sense, yes.

I'm not willing to just hop into bed with the first woman I find who's willing, though. Ultimately, my values overrule my desire to just have sex. I have to respect the person I'm with, and I have to know I will still respect myself afterwards. If I just picked up some woman and took her home, I would have neither.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I'd think I have an above-average sex drive for a virgin!

My idealistic views about love are way stronger. I'll be waiting for a while, methinks.

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
It fluctuates a lot for me as well. Some days, I just want to hump everything in sight and I can't seem to keep my hands off myself. Other days, I'm less interested in that kind of stuff. On average, yes my turned on days exceed my "meh" days by far, but then again, my idea of what's sexy, and what I actually crave on those days aren't very usual. It could range from cuddling with my SO and mutual fondling, to (less likely) animal sex.

·
Registered
🚀
10,026 Posts
It fluctuates a lot for me as well. Some days, I just want to hump everything in sight and I can't seem to keep my hands off myself. Other days, I'm less interested in that kind of stuff. On average, yes my turned on days exceed my "meh" days by far, but then again, my idea of what's sexy, and what I actually crave on those days aren't very usual. It could range from cuddling with my SO and mutual fondling, to (less likely) animal sex.
Animals cuddle too! ;-)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
True.

lol

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
General experience on the forum tells me the breakdown is roughtly like this:
50%- explosive sex hormones, frisky little sex kittens (40% of these participate in casual sex easily, others wait for comitted relationships)
35%- not sure or highly interested in sex but the urge is subverted to a moral code of some kind- after marriage, only if love, OR they find sex dirty of objectionable in some way and have a hard time coming to terms with the urges
15%- sex is ew

As for myself, yeah, I have a high sex drive.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I didn't read to many posts on this random thread just the first few, because I dot really give a rats &*^% what everyones sex drive is, doesn't interest me. But I think a high sex drive depends on the quality of the relationship. The better the quality the busier you are I guess. I mean if a person is healthy, they have more energy, a better appetite etc. If you are healthy, well the skys the limit no? I dunno. Isn't this common sense?:kitteh:

·
Registered
78 Posts
What do we consider a "normal sex drive" anyway?
What I noticed about my sex drive was whenever I was truly in love, my sex drive would die down completely until I get over that person that I have feelings for.
It's happening right now, I don't feel any need to have sex at the moment, I just want to hug the person I love.

It's not going to happen though. :[

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I have a very low sex drive and always have, and I'm actually extremely happy that way. I wouldn't change it even if I was offered the chance to do so somehow. I don't think I'm completely, 100% asexual (I usually go with grey-a instead, though I'm still honestly not sure if I totally understand what the heck sexual attraction feels like -- as opposed to romantic and/or emotional attraction, which are definitely recognisable to me), but my husband and I met on AVEN (the Asexual Visibility and Education Network) and compared to other couples, we have very little sex and are perfectly happy that way. Even though sexual activity can be fun at times, it's not at all a huge drive for either of us and we've both agreed that if for some reason we were never able to have sex again in our lives, it wouldn't cause either of us the slightest bit of distress. Although I do understand what sexual arousal is (which is something that can happen if I'm in a situation that's already sexual in nature), I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever been what people seem to refer to as "horny" in my life. Sex just isn't a need for me in any way and I have no drive for it, even if I can still be capable of enjoying it.

TMI maybe...? My husband and I had sex twice in the past week and before that, hadn't done so in about three months. That makes three times in total this year so far and I'm totally fine with that. It quite honestly blows my mind that many people have sex multiple times a week... I'd go absolutely nuts if a partner expected that from me. :S (Of course, I realise that my husband and I are the ones in the minority, not everyone else.)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I have a very, very, very high sex drive.

:laughing:

·
Edgelord
INFP 5w4 - ILI - Chaotic Good
6,942 Posts
Is pleasing oneself up to three-four times a day at the most "horny" a high sex drive?

The usual is like once per day or even once every two days (or more, when I feel apathy).

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Is pleasing oneself up to three-four times a day at the most "horny" a high sex drive?

The usual is like once per day or even once every two days (or more, when I feel apathy).
The core lesson of today: "never underestimate an INFP" :kitteh:

·
Edgelord
INFP 5w4 - ILI - Chaotic Good
6,942 Posts
The core lesson of today: "never underestimate an INFP" :kitteh:
Still I only like vanilla sex with lots of fluff/cuddles/kisses/feels. Nothing compared to what I've seen the ENFPs like...

(not that I've had it but I really want it)

It would be hilarious if I did it with a more experienced and "naughty" girl and she said she had the best sex with me despite being so "cute" and "vanilla"

·
Registered
196 Posts
Mines quite high but it's sensible:

I see a girl, I feel attracted, but I don't feel a strong need to "smash her backdoors in" (sorry if that's vulgar!)

I like creating a great deep connection with someone and think I can further emotionally, mentally and physically connect. I end up getting worried about the other party's intentions of whether they are just wanting to fling with someone. When I find out that's not true, I feel a bit more relieved.

I'm only starting to realise though that if the person is actually genuine in wanting to be intimate on a real level, why the heck would I assume they want to mess about?

61 - 80 of 91 Posts