Personality Cafe banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Banned
2,266 Posts
Stumbled across the ENFP thread with the same title. Starter claimed every ENFP they met had a high sex drive.

What do you INFPs think of that? Do you have a high sex drive? What would you class as a high sex drive?

I love sex!! But I don't know if I would say I have a high sex drive. If I don't feel that spark that passion & connection I don't want sex!
I have a high sex drive. But I will hold out and refuse to have sex if my standards aren't met (mental, emotional, physical). Once I find a good partner I will paw the shit out of them.

Last good partner I had...ENTJ. We had sex 2-3x's a day and long stretches at that. On the weekends we did not make it out of bed for at least 2-4 hours. Usually I'd get 'lamed' from the sex sesh and be unable to walk the following day, which resulted in "time out" rules like "no sex on work days that exceeds a 2 hr limit." One time we spent nearly 72 hrs in bed getting to know each other in the Biblical sense and sleeping with an occasional fridge raid and bathroom break...and then resumed with the intercourse. By the third day we were like..."ok, we need to stop now because we're both getting raw." Literally if it hadn't been for our flesh getting tender from overuse we would probably have gone on and on and on.

Yeah, when I find the right partner I am non-stop. And the quality is good.

But I'm not a sex addict in the sense that I'll fuck whoever wherever. You have to be delivering a good game on all fronts to get that kind of performance out of me. Once given I. WON'T. LET. YOU. OUT. OF. BED. EVER.

I've had past ex's tell me my sex drive was "too high" for a woman. But what do they know...

The only past sexual partners whose been able to match and exceed me has also been Jewish....hmmm.....

1,239 Posts
Actually... I am a furry too :3. Still quite vanilla (the furry fandom has fetishes I just can't understand)
ah okay it's all clear now :D i stay clear of fetish stuff in general because people take it too far and it gets a bit scary, but im not judging :p

... by the way it seems you maybe have a thing for vanilla too - and i found this image i think you will find very... hawt :wink:

·
Registered
INFP-A / 4w5 / 926 / Phlegmatic / IEI
28 Posts
I have a concerningly high sex drive. It’s likely in part because I’m a teenager, but I can masturbate 5 times a day and still not feel satisfied.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a concerningly high sex drive. It’s likely in part because I’m a teenager, but I can masturbate 5 times a day and still not feel satisfied.
Heh. Five times a day is nothing. When I was a teenager I'd do it ten times in a row.

You can imagine my surprise when they started letting 'sexologists' talk on tv and radio and I discovered that something I'd done every day for 10 years was biologically impossible.

I think that some of them have started to back away slightly from that position in recent years, but . . . . jeez . . . those guys. 🤪

·
Registered
INFP
649 Posts
I’m doubly screwed. I have a high sex drive but was also brought up in a ridiculously puritanical environment. So I feel like a complete lecher when I feel attracted to random women on the street or on the job.

Lately I’ve been experimenting with ah, doing it solo, multiple times a day. It’s amazing how much tension it relieves, and peculiarly makes me feel less guilty about being attracted to ‘unavailable’ women. Win/win I guess.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I’m doubly screwed. I have a high sex drive but was also brought up in a ridiculously puritanical environment. So I feel like a complete lecher when I feel attracted to random women on the street or on the job.
Jung said: Nothing affects the lives of our children so much as the unlived lives of their parents.

Or something like that, I'm remembering from long ago and I'm to lazy to look it up.

My parents were much the same as you describe yours. You have the option of simply deciding to believe that your parents were completely wrong, you know. I know it seems like that would be hard when you haven't done it, but it isn't.

It worked for me. YMMV, of course.

Lately I’ve been experimenting with ah, doing it solo, multiple times a day. It’s amazing how much tension it relieves,
Masturbation is better than nothing, but not by much.

·
Registered
INFP
649 Posts
Jung said: Nothing affects the lives of our children so much as the unlived lives of their parents.

Or something like that, I'm remembering from long ago and I'm to lazy to look it up.

My parents were much the same as you describe yours. You have the option of simply deciding to believe that your parents were completely wrong, you know. I know it seems like that would be hard when you haven't done it, but it isn't.

It worked for me. YMMV, of course.

Masturbation is better than nothing, but not by much.
For me it’s not as simple as flipping a switch. My mother had actual reasons for hating sex; she had been abused and assaulted, which makes much harder to, um, dismiss her position.

And actually I find flying solo nearly as pleasurable as the real thing. It’s not as satisfying though; my libido rebounds pretty quickly, and must be fed once more.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Lower than normal, esp. compared to contemporary male standards, but sometimes a bit higher

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Is pleasing oneself up to three-four times a day at the most "horny" a high sex drive?

The usual is like once per day or even once every two days (or more, when I feel apathy).
LOL, sometimes it's once a week, not less, sometimes 3-4 times a day, but not more. It fluctuates, but I feel sort of deprived after a while. I feel it if I haven't done it for a week, because I wanted to stop but I can't. It's like I waste time with it and that bothers me. If you do it too much, it will not be very pleasing anymore and it will "hurt" more, because you demand too much. On average, once a day or once every two days.

I think i'm doing it very regularly like for 7 years (2013-2014) which is perhaps a bit late (age of 15-16). Before that, i was less interested in sex, but I liked girls so much aesthetically... even at the age of 5-6 already. In primary school, people usually aren't interested in girls, but I was. I sort of stalked them in primary school because I didn't know how to approach them.

To some extent, i've always been jealous of girls... because i'm more forced into male stereotypes I hate.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
I think it is also easy to misinterpret depression for high sex drive. I have always noticed lowered sexual tension or neediness when my overall fulfilment in life was higher. In other words; pleasing one self or indulging into sexual toughts may be part of a addiction and / or a coping-mechanism and may or may not have to do with actually having a high or low sex drive.

Having a method to gain a free dopamine release in the brain within minutes kind of disincentivize the need to invest and commit to more robust overall fulfilment. It's hard to tell whether or not my actual sex drive is considered ''high'', but I believe it to be so, regardless of the aforementioned...

81 - 91 of 91 Posts