Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any help would be really appreciated. I'm having trouble finding out my personality type. Is it INFP, INFJ, INTP? I feel like I can relate to each but what category would you guys put me in?
I'm really confused. My results are always changing.

I pretty much am a dreamer and I also over think things a lot. My interests are fashion, art, and music. I usually lack inspiration so I don't get to finishing things. I'm overwhelmed with everything I could be able to do that I just don't do anything?(if that made any sense at all) I'm better at starting things. I still don't know what I want to do in life and constantly think of the the endless possibilities. I'm very shy and prefer to stay at home but I really want to meet new people/be liked/yearn for friends. I'm really not comfortable in those situations though. I am sympathetic for others but also know when not to be. It annoys me when a person is just not caring about others even though I can sometimes look like that. I really do care, I just don't like showing it. I'm a loner but don't like it. When I'm angry and depressed, I don't want anyone talking to me or I'll just blow up/act really annoyed. I don't like to change people and don't like to lead. I can see the bad in people but don't go out of my way to change them. I just ignore fake people. They bother me. I like it when a person is real. Oh and I procrastinate a lot and can't stand due dates. I am very forgetful. My room and school locker look like a hurricane hit them.

According to people, I can look quiet, nice, aloof, lazy, and calm. According to my parents, they think I think too much and am paranoid a lot.

Sorry I wrote so much! Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I can't really tell, but I wanna say INFJ or INFP. If people see you as nice I wouldn't say your a thinker that's why, but I can be wrong.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I am sympathetic for others but also know when not to be. It annoys me when a person is just not caring about others even though I can sometimes look like that. I really do care, I just don't like showing it. I'm a loner but don't like it. When I'm angry and depressed, I don't want anyone talking to me or I'll just blow up/act really annoyed. I don't like to change people and don't like to lead. I can see the bad in people but don't go out of my way to change them. I just ignore fake people. They bother me. I like it when a person is real.
Sounds more empathetic than sympathetic. Sounds more Fi/Te than Fe/Ti which means INFP.

·
Registered
341 Posts
It seems you are just a smart INFP. You remind me of one I know. You don't strike me as a J at all.

·
MOTM August 2012
3,467 Posts
INFP.

It's really common for people to be confused as to whether they are INFP, INTP or INFJ and most of the time they're actually INFJ (true INTPs don't confuse themselves for NFs and INFJ's with strong Ni+Ti often think they are NTs). In your case you're pretty clearly Ne+Fi.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Yes, I'd say you're INFP.

"I don't get to finishing things."

"I'm better at starting things. I still don't know what I want to do in life and constantly think of the the endless possibilities."

"I don't like to change people and don't like to lead."

All these things doesn't seem very J'ish.

You're also an introverted feeler.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I agree on INFP, definitely Fi. You seem to also have some enneagram type 6 in you (maybe in your trifix somewhere).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts