Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm your fairly stereotypical INFP female & recently I started dating an INFP guy. We knew (and had crushes on) each other from high school, but fell out of touch with each other for almost 10 years, up until a month & a half ago. I know it's helped a lot that we already knew each other, but still I'm blown away by how much we have in common & how well things have gone with our relationship, so far. I'm much more relaxed with him, than anyone from my past, and he is so caring and sweet. I was actually really shocked that he ended up being an INFP, because he seems so well-adjusted & outgoing with people. Anyway, I'm curious to know what you guys think about INFP-INFP relationships. Do they tend to be successful? What kind of situations do you think could come up with dating your same type, especially considering it's INFP?

·
Registered
243 Posts
provided you are both emotionally healthy...any two personality types can form a relationship and make it work, just ask my ESTJ wife...

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
we have done this topic before so i will say what i have said before: the idea appeals to me alot, realtionshpis with other types are about growing their strenths, and INFP INFP ones wuold be working on what we got already, sure it would be difficult but if you can forge strong trust and such it would be a magical experience. i do not think i work with any type, i am waaaay to counter culture and philosphical for an ST in general for me i want to stick to other NF with the expection of INTPs, but still other INFP are the most appealing to me

·
Registered
291 Posts
Just make sure you guys remember to clean and pay the bills on time and everything will be great :D. I think the only flaw with an infp infp relationship is the fact that we tend to be epic slops :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts