Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am an INFP.

Anyway, I have been married to a wonderful woman for about a year now, and she's an ISFJ. I have been doing a little research, and there's no way I'd question a relationship based on something like MBTI, but I was curious.

What are your experiences with INFP relationships and if anyone happens to have children with an INFP partner, how is that working out?

I don't think it would be exactly the same, but what with me being able to relate super well with the INFPs I think it would be interesting to hear some information on how others are working it out, and possible problems we might have along the lines.

Thanks for reading

·
Registered
254 Posts
Well, maybe this will help a little, though I haven't been in a relationship with an ISFJ, My very best friends for YEARS was an ISFJ. and it was a very awesome dynamic. She was always giving me the moral support I needed to keep going with my art. She was very dependable, I could always count on her to be supportive, a good listener and generally just fun to be around. And both of us love kids, she was a nanny for years. I'm currently a mom but shes not yet. We clashed, I understand now as a result of Fi vr. Fe. SJ-just go along with the group! vr. NF-fuck no, I don't want to stand around chit chatting..We were roommates and she couldn't understand why I became 'anti-social' if she had a bunch of people over. So expect the typical SJ vr. NF worldview differences are going to happen..she thought it important to sacrifice (A LOT) for the greater good of the 'group' and If im not into something I just retreat.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
i dont know any INFPs. sorry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts