Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The thread to post things about yourself to laugh at them (what? It sucks to take life toooooooooo seriously)

I find it funny that I spammed and dominated this forum..Haha :crazy:

Can you imagine how much I had spammed the inboxes of mobile phones and hotmails of people closest to me in real life? You must be shaking your heads

I should stop :blushed:

·
Registered
150 Posts
1. I thought Hare Krishna was Jewish.

2. April Fool this year. A tv show did a spoof investigation documenting the ''discovery'' of unicorns. Everyone in the room twigged that all they has done was shove a papier mache cone on a pony's head. My mother remarked that it didn't look comfortable having to wear it and I smugly returned ''He's not WEARING it, it grows out of his skull! JESUS!''.

3. I set fire to myself in cooking class. I'm not kidding.

4. When I get angry, I get my swear words muddled up. You twastard!

5. Oh my God. This is embarrassing. When I was in school, I had to write about a ''memorable experience'' in my English exam. I was trying to use a bunch of fancy words to make it sound better. As a result, I described swimming with dolphins as ''the most erotic moment of my life.'' :blushed:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
5. Oh my God. This is embarrassing. When I was in school, I had to write about a ''memorable experience'' in my English exam. I was trying to use a bunch of fancy words to make it sound better. As a result, I described swimming with dolphins as ''the most erotic moment of my life.'' :blushed:
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
715 Posts
I choose to laugh at the fact that I CANNOT remember how to get anywhere rather than beat myself up over it. :)

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I laugh at myself when it comes to threads like these, I can never remember something to post. Yet I remember all sorts at random times.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
I tried to be all ninja mode once and jump over this fence, but my foot got caught and I ended up bailing out. Of course, this was all in front of about 100 other high school kids, who all saw the whole thing.:crazy:

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
(All Sexual)

I was getting kinky with a girl and I used those anal beads on her. The idea behind them is that you pull them out when she's about to.. ahem orgasm. Anyways, usually I just left the beads inside her and messed around elsewhere. When I got her very close to that point I went to pull them out, but it turns out her ass basically ate them. Long story short, rather than fess up to my crimes I just kept dirty talking her, toying with her butt saying "you fucken love that don't you?" (secretly trying to get them out). Success rate seemed low so I was picturing myself talking to a doctor at a hospital about what had happened as I was still cussing and telling her how sexy she is. In the end, I just told her and she had to go fish them out in the bathroom, it took a surprisingly long amount of time, but she wasn't mad. We even posted it on FML.

----------
Next, I'm banned from a hospital for this one (unless i'm dying).

My girlfriends mother was in the hospital and, naturally, she went and spent a few nights with her. I went over to visit and we were a little frisky. I couldn't think of a place to mess around so I guided her into the men's washroom. I looked at all the stalls and we ended up going into the handicap one (largest one). Anyways, as we're messing around in there someone comes into the bathroom. I figure he's going to take a leak, but nope. He goes into the stall RIGHT next to us, I hear the toilet seat slam down, I hear his pants unzip and I can see his shoes from underneath the stall.

My jaw totally dropped seeing this while I was "inside" my girl. I had a hard time holding in my laughter, but I managed to compose myself. Well, the guy started humming a song, clicked his feet together in sync, and had moments of ahem, potty noises. I absolutely blew up with laughter as my horrified girlfriend was completely speechless, spread wide open, right in front of me.

I figured, time to get out of here and we snuck out. Well, there was a camera right at the entrance to the washrooms... bam, busted.

----------

This girl was giving me head for -her- first time ever. As I started to cum she prepared herself, but she ended up tickling me with her hand while trying to be sexy and I started laughing at her the whole time while I was cumming on her. I honestly think I gave her an emotional complex from that.

---------

Damn, I feel sorry for anyone that's intimate with me :(.

·
Registered
189 Posts
(All Sexual)

I was getting kinky with a girl and I used those anal beads on her. The idea behind them is that you pull them out when she's about to.. ahem orgasm. Anyways, usually I just left the beads inside her and messed around elsewhere. When I got her very close to that point I went to pull them out, but it turns out her ass basically ate them. Long story short, rather than fess up to my crimes I just kept dirty talking her, toying with her butt saying "you fucken love that don't you?" (secretly trying to get them out). Success rate seemed low so I was picturing myself talking to a doctor at a hospital about what had happened as I was still cussing and telling her how sexy she is. In the end, I just told her and she had to go fish them out in the bathroom, it took a surprisingly long amount of time, but she wasn't mad. We even posted it on FML.

----------
Next, I'm banned from a hospital for this one (unless i'm dying).

My girlfriends mother was in the hospital and, naturally, she went and spent a few nights with her. I went over to visit and we were a little frisky. I couldn't think of a place to mess around so I guided her into the men's washroom. I looked at all the stalls and we ended up going into the handicap one (largest one). Anyways, as we're messing around in there someone comes into the bathroom. I figure he's going to take a leak, but nope. He goes into the stall RIGHT next to us, I hear the toilet seat slam down, I hear his pants unzip and I can see his shoes from underneath the stall.

My jaw totally dropped seeing this while I was "inside" my girl. I had a hard time holding in my laughter, but I managed to compose myself. Well, the guy started humming a song, clicked his feet together in sync, and had moments of ahem, potty noises. I absolutely blew up with laughter as my horrified girlfriend was completely speechless, spread wide open, right in front of me.

I figured, time to get out of here and we snuck out. Well, there was a camera right at the entrance to the washrooms... bam, busted.

----------

This girl was giving me head for -her- first time ever. As I started to cum she prepared herself, but she ended up tickling me with her hand while trying to be sexy and I started laughing at her the whole time while I was cumming on her. I honestly think I gave her an emotional complex from that.

---------

Damn, I feel sorry for anyone that's intimate with me :(.
ROFL!!! That is hilarious man! I'm laughing with you, not at you buddy!

·
Registered
962 Posts
In the summer I volunteered at a community garden, planting and doing various jobs, the produce goes to the food banks.

One early Saturday morning I showed up really hung over with about 3 hours sleep, I kept my shades on and my head down. One of the lumber companies had donated a bunch of planks so that we could make a picnic table. Since I was the only person who knew how to operate power tools, I stepped forward to build it while everyone else planted fruit trees.

I was completely in outer space and zoned out, but by lunch time I had it done and laying upside down in the dirt. The other volunteers all came around and I said just flip it over, it's ready to go, I'll be back I'm going to grab some water.

I came back and everyone was standing around the picnic table staring at it, I got close to it and the whole thing was crooked and messed up beyond belief, and I thought oh crap what have I done. I was very embarrassed as I can be a perfectionist with things like that, I fumbled out a few excuses and spent the next few hours dismantling it and redoing it. It's funny now to think about how screwed up it was, so bad that people couldn't even sit on it.

Here's a pic of it after I fixed it, still kinda looks messed up though:

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
When I played Limbo, I laughed at the spider piercing the little boy's face...And the boy getting run over the boulder..Oh, I also laugh at the intensity of a situation until I find out how it affects people emotionally.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
When I was 7 I ran into a glass door. That hurt like hell. And that glass door was super clear. I saw something I like in the store, I think it was colorful popcorn or something. For some reason I had to run to it as if it was going to escape or something and then ran full force into the glass door. I just laid there crying and my head was throbbing. Some people were laughing and my mom got angry about that and got in their face. Later me, my mom, my brother and I think even my two year old brother were all laughing about it in the car. Good times.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts